SuperATV Atlas Pro 2″ Forward Offset A-Arms for Can-Am Maverick X3 72″ Models
Out of stock
“Used,” Excellent Condition. This is a customer-returned “Scratch ‘n Dent” item. Please see the “Scratch ‘n Dent” section at the bottom of this listing’s description for more information about this type of product.
A-arms are typically returned because they were accidentally purchased for the incorrect machine. Items may have scratches and/or scuffs from shipping.
Description from the Manufacturer:
Monster A-Arms and 2” Forward Offset
Your X3 is an intimidating rig right off the showroom floor. It’s hard to improve a machine made to take on the most challenging rides UTV owners can dream up—but we found a way. SuperATV’s Can-Am Maverick X3 Atlas Pro 2″ Forward Offset A-Arms convert your beefy X3 into an absolute monster. The innovative bend design gives you an additional 1.5” of ground clearance and a 2” forward offset for room for up to 37” tires. The tubing is 0.5” larger than stock, making it stronger and more impressive looking, too. With these unbeatable A-arms, your X3 will crush boulders, logs, and any other obstacles on the trail without breaking a sweat.
Dominate the Trail with Bigger Tires
At 50% larger than stock, our Atlas Pro A-arms absolutely dominate every other option. They’re designed with a bend closer to the wheel for improved clearance, so you’ll never have to back down from rough terrain again. Plus, the 2” offset improves the overall stability of your machine. The offset also gives you space to add 37” tires so you’ll be decimating the most difficult trails in no time. Basically, if you get hung up on rugged terrain using these A-arms, you deserve a pat on the back.
Tough, Strong, and Stylish
Besides being strong as hell, our Atlas Pro A-arms also look tough. The larger tubing is noticeably heftier than OEM or even our standard high-clearance A-arms, giving your machine a burly, brutish look that really stands out. These control arms are built to last, too. They’re made of powder-coated steel for extreme durability. They won’t rust or corrode no matter what kind of slop you drown them in.
Fitment from the Manufacturer:
- Can-Am Maverick X3 RS Turbo R : 2021
- Can-Am Maverick X3 RS Turbo RR 72 : 2022+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X MR Turbo R : 2018-2019
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X MR Turbo RR : 2020-2021
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X MR Turbo RR 72 : 2022+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RC Turbo : 2018-2021
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RC Turbo R : 2018-2020
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RC Turbo RR : 2020-2021
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RC Turbo RR 72 : 2022+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RS Turbo R : 2017-2020
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RS Turbo RR : 2020-2021
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RS Turbo RR 72 : 2022+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX RS Turbo R : 2021
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX RS Turbo RR 72 : 2022+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X MR Turbo R : 2019-2021
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X MR Turbo RR : 2020-2021
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X MR Turbo RR 72 : 2022+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X RS Turbo : 2017-2020
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X RS Turbo R : 2018-2020
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X RS Turbo RR : 2020-2021
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X RS Turbo RR 72 : 2022+
NOTE: Not compatible with Smart-Shox
Features from the Manufacturer:
- Fit up to 37” tires
- Made with 2” diameter tubing
- 0.5” larger than stock
- 0.25” larger than our standard High-Clearance 2” Forward Offset A-Arms
- Adjustable pivot blocks for full camber adjustability
- Utilizes stock A-arm bushings
- UV-resistant powder coat finish
- Easy to install
- Red in color
- Do not come with ball joints – you will need to reuse your own or purchase them separately.
|Dimensions||30 × 24 × 8 in|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Number in Pack|
|California Prop 65 Warning||
⚠ WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.⚠
|Notes||Open Box - Excellent Condition - This is a customer returned item.|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.