SuperATV Atlas Pro Front A-Arms for Can-Am Maverick X3 64″ Wide with Ball Joints
Only 1 left in stock
Description from the Manufacturer:
Hefty A-Arms for Aggressive Riding
There is no better feeling than putting the pedal to the floor, wind in your hair, and seeing a dust trail behind you.. At least until you’re hung up on a stump and your suspension is toasted. With SuperATV’s Can-Am Maverick X3 Atlas Pro A-Arms, you can ride how you want. They’re high clearance, hefty, and have superior strength making your machine look like a complete monster. We’ve taken our standard A-arms and improved their design to make them bigger at 1.5″ in diameter and measuring 0.5″ larger than your OEM A-arms.
Bigger + Better = Atlas Pro Tubing
These Atlas Pro A-arms are solid and massive in size compared to your stock A-arms. They measure 1.5″ in diameter and are super robust. Our tubing is 0.5″ larger than your stock A-arms, and they’re a quarter inch larger than our standard A-arms. And for added durability, they’re finished with UV-resistant powder coating to defend against corrosion and rust. We took our design to the next level with this one—they’re the biggest and strongest A-arms we’ve ever made.
Adjustable Pivot Blocks
Our Can-Am Maverick X3 control arms also come with adjustable pivot blocks, giving you the ability to change your camber. You’ll want to adjust it to eliminate premature tire wear when you add a lift kit or larger tires. We take it one step further by pre-adjusting your pivot blocks to match your machine’s stock specifications, so you don’t have to mess with it if you don’t want to.
Super-Duty 300M Ball Joints
We took the strongest ball joint material on the market—300M grade steel—and combined it with our superior design engineering to make the strongest ball joint on the market. It comes with an easily-accessible grease zerk and an adjustable steel-on-steel design, making it easy to keep your ball joints maintained and flexible. At 2.25x stronger than stock, you won’t find a better ball joint.
Fitment from the Manufacturer:
64″ Models ONLY
- Can-Am Maverick X3 900 : 2018
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo : 2017-2020
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo R : 2018-2020
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X DS Turbo R : 2017-2020
- Can-Am Maverick X3 DS Turbo R : 2021
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X DS Turbo RR : 2020-2021
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X MR Turbo : 2018-2021
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX Turbo : 2017-2020
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX Turbo R : 2018-2020
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X DS Turbo : 2017-2019
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X DS Turbo R : 2020
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX DS Turbo R : 2021
- Can-Am Maverick X3 DS Turbo 64 : 2022+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 DS Turbo RR 64 : 2022+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X DS Turbo RR 64 : 2022+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RC Turbo RR 64 : 2022+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X MR Turbo RR 64 : 2022+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX DS Turbo 64 : 2022+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX DS Turbo RR 64 : 2022+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X DS Turbo RR 64 : 2022+
Features from the Manufacturer:
- Fit up to 30” tires
- Made with 1.5” diameter tubing
- 0.5” larger than stock
- 0.25” larger than our standard High-Clearance 1.5” Forward Offset A-Arms
- Adjustable lower pivot block for full camber adjustability
- Utilizes stock A-arm bushings
- UV-resistant powder coat finish
- Easy to install
- Black in color
- Come with Super Duty 300M ball joints
“Used,” Excellent Condition. This is a customer-returned “Scratch ‘n Dent” item. Please see the “Scratch ‘n Dent” section at the bottom of this listing’s description for more information about this type of product.
A-arms are typically returned because they were accidentally purchased for the incorrect machine. Items may have scratches and/or scuffs from shipping.
|Dimensions||30 × 24 × 8 in|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Number in Pack|
|California Prop 65 Warning|
|Placement on Vehicle|
|Notes||Customer returned, scratch and dent item. Inspected by manufacturer.|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.