SuperATV BFT Suspension Lift Kit for Can-Am Defender HD / MAX – See Fitment
Only 2 left in stock
“Used,” Excellent Condition. This is a customer-returned “Scratch ‘n Dent” item. Please see the “Scratch ‘n Dent” section at the bottom of this listing’s description for more information about this type of product.
A-Arms are typically returned because they were accidentally purchased for the incorrect machine. Items may have scratches and/or scuffs from shipping.
Description from the Manufacturer:
Get Big Tires
SuperATV’s BFT Suspension Kit for the Can-Am Defender gives you clearance for huge 34” tires with minimal lift. That means you can install huge tires and stay low for more stability, less weight, and less wear and tear on your axles. Where does all that tire clearance come from? BFT gives you 2” forward offset A-arms and a small 2” lift in the form of shock brackets and spring spacers.
Is it a lift kit? Is it an A-arm kit? We don’t know either, but we do know you can fit some Big Tires on it. Lock and load — your Defender just got Built for Battle.
Let SuperATV Do the Work – Preassembly Available!
Want more time on the trails and less time in the garage? Purchase a set of SuperATV ball joints and we will install them for you. You save money and time. No need to buy a press, or remove your old ball joints, and press them back in. We’ll do all the work for free!
The best part? This saves you considerable time and money! And, the labor is on us! We do it because we want you on the trail, not in the garage.
Choose the Right Ball Joint
Each Super Duty and Heavy-Duty ball joint comes with an easily accessible grease zerk and adjustable steel on steel design. You can easily keep our ball joints maintained and flexible. At SuperATV, we understand the importance of strength and longevity.
Heavy-Duty Ball Joints
Our heavy-duty ball joints are designed with ultimate performance and convenience in mind. Whether you’re doing flips or chasing hills, our proprietary blend of hardened 4340 VAR steel and zinc plating means this ball joint can take it. Our tests show that our ball joint can take double the pressure of an OEM ball joint!
- Upper and lower front A-arms
- Steering stop kit
- 17” Limit straps (Not needed if running Rhino 2.0 Axles)
- Spring spacers
- Shock brackets
- Shock bump stop (Required only for 34” tires)
Fitment from the Manufacturer:
- Can-Am Defender HD 5 : 2017-2021
- Can-Am Defender HD 8 : 2016-2021
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 : 2016-2019
- Can-Am Defender HD 5 DPS : 2017-2019
- Can-Am Defender HD 8 DPS : 2016-2021
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 DPS : 2016-2019
- Can-Am Defender HD 8 XT : 2016-2021
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 XT : 2016-2019
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 XT Cab : 2016-2017
- Can-Am Defender HD 8 XTP : 2018-2021
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 XTP : 2018-2019
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 Mossy Oak : 2018-2019
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 8 : 2017-2021
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 10 : 2017-2019
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 8 DPS : 2017-2021
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 10 DPS : 2017-2019
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 8 XT : 2017-2021
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 10 XT : 2017-2019
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 10 XT Cab : 2017 Only
Does NOT fit:
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 XT Cab : 2018+
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 XMR : 2018+
- Can-Am Defender Limited : 2020+
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 10 XT Cab : 2018+
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 10 XMR : 2019+
- Can-Am Defender MAX Lone Star Edition : 2018+
- Can-Am Defender MAX Limited : 2020+
Features from the Manufacturer:
- Fit 34” tires with minimal lift
- 2” forward offset A-arms
- 2” of lift
- High-clearance—1.5” of additional clearance
- Made with 1-1/4” diameter DOM steel tubing
- Full camber adjustability
- Pivot blocks pre-adjusted to factory length
- Reinforced shock mounts
- Includes all 4 front A-arms
- Can be used with OEM or aftermarket ball joints
- UV-Resistant powder coat finish
Shipping – Signature Confirmation:
**Signature confirmation delivery may be added to this order.
|Dimensions||28 × 19 × 9 in|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|California Prop 65 Warning||
⚠ WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.⚠
2 Inches of Lift, 2-Inch Forward Offset, Heavy Duty, Heavy Duty 4340 Chromoly Ball Joints, High Clearance
|Number in Pack|
|Notes||"Used," Excellent Condition. This is a customer-returned "Scratch 'n Dent" item. Please see the "Scratch 'n Dent" section at the bottom of this listing's description for more information about this type of product.|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.