SuperATV High Clearance 1.5″ Forward Offset A-Arms for Polaris Sportsman / Ace
Out of stock
Manufacturer Part Number:
“Used,” Excellent Condition. This is a customer-returned “Scratch ‘n Dent” item. Please see the “Scratch ‘n Dent” section at the bottom of this listing’s description for more information about this type of product.
A-arms are typically returned because they were accidentally purchased for the incorrect machine. Items may have scratches and/or scuffs from shipping.
Description from the Manufacturer:
More Stability and Better Rides
Your Polaris Sportsman is rugged and built for the off-road. If you want it to truly handle everything you encounter, you need to upgrade to SuperATV’s High-Clearance 1.5” Forward Offset A-Arms. They’re stronger and increase your wheelbase by 1.5 inches for more stability and room for up to 30” tires. It’s a win-win.
Bigger Tires and Better Clearance
The 1.5” forward offset gives you better tire clearance and room for up to 30” tires—all without a lift! A longer wheelbase also makes you more stable over hills and large obstacles. They make use of our unique dual-bend design to raise the profile of these arms so they won’t get hung up on rocks and other trail obstacles.
Our beefed up 1.25” diameter tubing is 25% larger than stock and results in much stronger control arms. Ride hard and get wild. We want you to test the limits and ride with confidence. With the strongest suspension you can get, nothing will stop you.
Fitment from the Manufacturer:
- Polaris Sportsman 400 : 2005, 2008-2014
- Polaris Sportsman 450 : 2006-2007
- Polaris Sportsman 500 : 2006-2013
- Polaris Sportsman Forest 500 : 2011-2013
- Polaris Sportsman 570 : 2014-2015
- Polaris Sportsman Forest 570 : 2014-2015
- Polaris Sportsman X2 570 : 2015
- Polaris Sportsman Touring 570 : 2014-2015
- Polaris Sportsman 600 : 2005
- Polaris Sportsman 700 : 2005-2007
- Polaris Sportsman 800 : 2005-2014
- Polaris Sportsman Forest 800 : 2012-2014
- Polaris Hawkeye 300 : 2007-2011
- Polaris Hawkeye 400 : 2011-2014
- Polaris Ace 325 : 2014-2015
- Polaris Ace 570 : 2015
NOTE: Does NOT fit SP models. Only works with models with a strut tower.
Features from the Manufacturer:
- Adds 1.5” of forward offset
- Fit up to 30” tires
- 1.25” tubing
- Utilizes stock A-arm bushings
- UV-resistant powder coat finish
- Easy to install
|Dimensions||17 × 13 × 7 in|
|Placement on Vehicle|
|California Prop 65 Warning||
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning ⚠ WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|Notes||Used, very good.|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.