SuperATV High Clearance 2″ Offset Rear A-Arms for Can-Am Defender HD 8/DPS/XT
- 2″ Rear Offset
“Open Box” Like-New Condition. This is a customer-returned “Scratch ‘n Dent” item. Please see the “Scratch ‘n Dent” section at the bottom of this listing’s description for more information about this type of product.
A-Arms are typically returned because they were accidentally purchased for the incorrect machine. Items may have scratches and/or scuffs from shipping.
Description From the Manufacturer:
More Clearance and More Performance
Going for a ride in your Defender is the highlight of your weekend. Load up the family and hit the trail… just don’t be surprised when the trail hits back. That’s why you need to upgrade your suspension with SuperATV’s High Clearance 2” Rear Offset A-Arms. They give you room for up to 32” tires when paired with front offset A-arms, a 2” offset for a longer wheelbase, and 1.25” diameter tubing. You can cruise over obstacles on the trail for a smoother, more stable ride.
Superb Clearance and Offset
We use a unique dual-bend design on the lower pair of A-arms to raise the profile of them by 1.5 inches. They also come with a 2” rear offset which lengthens your wheelbase, gives you increased stability, and increases your tire clearance. You can run up to 32” tires when paired with our front offset A-arms. Bigger tires give you even more ground clearance all without a lift!
Strength You Can See
Our tubes are 1.25” in diameter and utilize a UV-resistant powder coating to maximize longevity. They’re strong, look awesome, and obviously built for battle.
Full Camber Adjustability
The pivot blocks are fully adjustable which lets you dial in your camber perfectly. We send our A-arms set to factory specs, but if you add weight to your cab or get a lift, you can adjust it to get a better ride and less wear on your components.
Fitment From the Manufacturer:
- Can-Am Defender HD 5 : 2017-2021
- Can-Am Defender HD 5 DPS : 2017-2019
- Can-Am Defender HD 7 : 2022+
- Can-Am Defender HD 7 DPS : 2022+
- Can-Am Defender HD 8 : 2016-2021
- Can-Am Defender HD 8 DPS : 2016-2021
- Can-Am Defender HD 8 XT : 2016-2021
- Can-Am Defender HD 9 : 2022+
- Can-Am Defender HD 9 DPS : 2022+
- Can-Am Defender HD 9 XT : 2022+
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 : 2016-2019
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 DPS : 2016-2019
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 XT : 2016-2019
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 XTP : 2018-2019
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 7 : 2022+
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 8 : 2017-2021
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 8 DPS : 2017-2021
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 8 XT : 2017-2021
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 9 : 2022+
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 9 DPS : 2022+
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 9 XT : 2022+
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 10 DPS : 2017-2019
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 10 XT : 2017-2019
Features From the Manufacturer:
- Adds 2” of rear offset
- Fit up to 32” tires with 2″ forward offset front a-arms.
- 1.25” tubing
- Adjustable pivot blocks for full camber adjustability
- Utilizes stock A-arm bushings
- UV-resistant powder coat finish
- Easy to install
|Dimensions||22 × 20 × 9 in|
|California Prop 65 Warning|
|Placement on Vehicle|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Number in Pack|
|Notes||"Open Box" Like-New Condition. This is a customer-returned "Scratch 'n Dent" item. Please see the "Scratch 'n Dent" section at the bottom of this listing's description for more information about this type of product.|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.