SuperATV High Clearance Front A-Arms for Can-Am Maverick – See Fitment
Out of stock
Description from the Manufacturer:
Suspension That Raises Your Game
Your Maverick is designed for fun on the trail, but nothing ruins your day faster than catching your stock A-arms on rocks and stumps. Upgrade to SuperATV’s High Clearance A-Arms and get the ground clearance you need to ride hard without wrecking. They’re made with 1.25” diameter tubing that’s 25% larger than OEM. Plus, the adjustable pivot blocks let you set your camber perfectly if you get a lift or add weight.
Ground Clearance That Makes a Difference
Our dual-bend designed raises the profile of these A-arms to give you 2 inches of extra ground clearance without a lift. That gets you through rougher trails and helps maintain higher speeds without damaging your suspension. Put the pedal down—extra ground clearance will keep you moving forward.
We don’t cut corners on our suspension. We make our control arms with 1.25” diameter tubing. At 25% larger than stock, they can take heavy hits without failing. They’re finished with a UV-resistant powder coating for style and durability.
Preadjusted Pivot Blocks
Our pivot blocks allow you to have full control of your camber. They come pre-adjusted to factory specs right out of the box so you can install and go. So if you add weight from cab accessories or get a small lift, you can adjust your camber to get a better ride and reduce premature tire wear.
Fitment from the Manufacturer:
- Can-Am Maverick DPS : 2016-2018
- Can-Am Maverick Standard : 2013-2018
- Can-Am Maverick X MR : 2014-2018
- Can-Am Maverick X RS : 2013-2018
- Can-Am Maverick X RS-DPS : 2014-2018
- Can-Am Maverick Max DPS : 2016-2018
- Can-Am Maverick Max Standard : 2014-2018
- Can-Am Maverick Max X DS-DPS : 2014-2018
- Can-Am Maverick Max X RS : 2014-2018
- Can-Am Maverick Max X RS-DPS : 2014-2018
- Can-Am Maverick Turbo : 2016-2018
- Can-Am Maverick X DS : 2016-2018
- Can-Am Maverick X DS Turbo : 2016-2018
- Can-Am Maverick X DS-DPS : 2015-2018
- Can-Am Maverick X RS Turbo : 2016-2018
- Can-Am Maverick Max Turbo : 2016-2018
- Can-Am Maverick Max X DS : 2016-2018
- Can-Am Maverick Max X DS Turbo : 2015-2018
- Can-Am Maverick Max X DS-DPS : 2015-2018
- Can-Am Maverick Max X RS Turbo : 2016-2018
Will not fit Maverick XC, XXC or X3 models.
Features from the Manufacturer:
- Unique bend design adds 2” of ground clearance
- 1.25” tubing is 25% larger than stock
- Adjustable lower pivot block for full camber adjustability
- UV-resistant powder coat finish
- Utilizes stock A-arm bushings
- Easy to install – Instructions can be found on the manufacturer’s website
|Dimensions||23 × 16 × 8 in|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Number in Pack|
|California Prop 65 Warning||
⚠ WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.⚠
|Placement on Vehicle|
|Notes||Open box , like new. Minor scratches/dings.|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.