SuperATV High Clearance Rear Lower A-Arms for Yamaha Viking – See Fitment
Out of stock
Description from the Manufacturer:
Get the most out of your Viking with SuperATV’s maximum clearance a-arms. Get an additional 2.25 of clearance without adding a lift kit! Our unique dual bend design a-arms are carefully crafted to maintain factory steering geometry. What does that mean for you? No added wear and tear on important components such as axles!
Fitment from the Manufacturer:
- Yamaha Viking : 2014+
- Yamaha Viking EPS : 2014+
- Yamaha Viking EPS Ranch Edition : 2018+
- Yamaha Viking EPS SE : 2015+
- Yamaha Viking VI : 2015-2017
- Yamaha Viking VI EPS : 2015+
- Yamaha Viking VI EPS Ranch Edition : 2016+
- Yamaha Viking VI EPS SE : 2015-2016
Features from the Manufacturer:
- 2.25 additional clearance
- 1.25 tubing
- New UHMW bushings
- Max tire size without lift: 25
- Max tire size with 2 lift: 28
- Kit is for lower arms only
“Used,” Excellent Condition. This is a customer-returned “Scratch ‘n Dent” item. Please see the “Scratch ‘n Dent” section at the bottom of this listing’s description for more information about this type of product.
A-arms are typically returned because they were accidentally purchased for the incorrect machine. Items may have scratches and/or scuffs from shipping.
|Dimensions||19 × 16 × 8 in|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Number in Pack|
|California Prop 65 Warning|
|Notes||Customer returned, scratch and dent item. Inspected by manufacturer.|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.