Assault Industries Adventure Spare Tire Rack for Polaris RZR XP 1000 / Turbo
Out of stock
Description from the Manufacturer:
The Assault Industries Adventure Rack, formerly known as the spare tire rack, has been completely redesigned to be one of the most utilitarian products we’ve ever made! The original spare tire rack was a pioneering development that enabled riders to effortlessly move their tire out of the way to access bed contents and securely lock down to the bed providing adequate rearview clearance. The new design offers the same great functionality as before but with many changes and upgrades.
The main platform is much wider with dimpled and slotted utility plates welded in to provide a flat plain for storage on the top or bottom. For added stability, 2 hinge pivots were added where the rack mounts to the cage. For greater adjustability, there are 3 mounting options for the new shorter EZ lift gas shocks and latch strikers. Latch brackets mount directly to the rear cage bolts. Placing the latches at this position offers more bed clearance while also making it so no part of the Adventure Rack touches the body of the vehicle. The overall installed appearance is much cleaner than the previous design.
The gas shocks are shorter and stronger! The rack does not go up so high, making it easier to reach when lowering it back into the locked position. The 3-point strap holds up to a 32-inch tire. The straps are also useful for holding a variety of other things in place!
The rack system is finished with a durable semi-gloss powder-coated black finish and is made in the USA from high-grade 1018 steel for superior strength and rigidity.
Fitment from the Manufacturer:
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo : 2016-2021
- Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo : 2016-2021
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo S : 2018-2021
- Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo S : 2019-2021
Features from the Manufacturer:
- Utilitarian design
- Compatible with the Lockable Storage Box, 8 Gallon (#1170)
- Fits OEM and some aftermarket cages
- 2 hinge points at the rear for better stability
- Mounts to cage, not the body
- Highly adjustable for best possible fit
- Constructed from high grade 1018 steel
- Black semi-gloss powder-coated finish
- Stronger easy lift gas shocks (Strong Arm 4512) to access rear storage
- 90 degree lift force per shock
- More bed storage clearence
- Holds up to 32in. wheel/tire (fitment may vary on Turbo S)
- Included 3pt “Y” holds tire in place
- Locks in place with EZ latches
- Easy to install
“Used,” Excellent Condition. This is a customer-returned “Scratch ‘n Dent” item. Please see the “Scratch ‘n Dent” section at the bottom of this listing’s description for more information about this type of product.
Tire carriers are typically returned because they were accidentally purchased for the incorrect machine. Items may have scratches and/or scuffs from shipping.
|Dimensions||38 × 26 × 4 in|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Number in Pack|
|California Prop 65 Warning||
⚠ WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.⚠
|Notes||Customer returned, scratch and dent item. Inspected by manufacturer.|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.