SuperATV Heavy Duty Replacement CV Axle Joint Kit for Honda Rhino 2.0 See Fitment
Only 1 left in stock
Fits OUTER CV’s on select Rhino 2.0 Axles for Honda Machines. See Fitment below…
“Used,” Excellent Condition. This is a customer-returned “Scratch ‘n Dent” item. Please see the “Scratch ‘n Dent” section at the bottom of this listing’s description for more information about this type of product.
CV Rebuild Kits are typically returned because they were accidentally purchased for the incorrect machine. We accept buyer-paid returns within 14-days on items purchased incorrectly. Items may have scratches and/or scuffs from shipping.
Item Description, From the Manufacturer:
Get Your Axle Up and Running
You chose Rhino 2.0 for your Honda side-by-side because you trusted us to get you through. If you manage to push the boundaries too far and snap your Rhino 2.0’s CV joint, you should first remember that they come with an 18-month warranty, and then you can get a replacement CV Joint from SuperATV—the same folks that created Rhino 2.0 in the first place.
Built Just as Strong
These heavy-duty CV joints have a chromoly steel construction and feature bigger components that give them more strength and higher articulation angles. They feature puncture resistant TPEE boots that are packed with high-temp synthetic grease. There’s no better way to revitalize your Rhino 2.0 Axle.
- (1) Chromoly CV joint
- (1) TPEE (thermoplastic elastomer) boot
- (1) Packet of synthetic grease
- Large and small boot clamps
- Castle nut, washer, and cotter pin
Vehicle Fitment, From the Manufacturer:
Axle SKU | Outer CV#:
- AX-3-64-F-0-DT | CVK-H-001
- AX-3-64-RL-0-DT | CVK-H-001
- AX-3-64-RR-0-DT | CVK-H-001
- AX-3-64-F-LK6-BT | CVK-H-001
- AX-3-64-RL-LK6-DT | CVK-H-001
- AX-3-64-RR-LK6-DT | CVK-H-001
Features, From the Manufacturer:
- Large CV size for ultimate strength and articulation
- Industry leading 4340 chromoly for unmatched longevity
- Precision engineered cage and housing for reduced friction and a smooth range of motion
- Proprietary heat treat process
- Puncture resistant TPEE
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 5 in|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Number in Pack|
|California Prop 65 Warning|
|Notes||Customer returned, scratch and dent item. Inspected by manufacturer.|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.