SuperATV Rhino Heavy Duty Front Axle For Polaris Ranger 6×6 2007-2009
Only 1 left in stock
Description from the Manufacturer:
Super ATV offers Rhino Brand Axles, to add to your UTV. Rhino Brand Axles are engineered from Heavy-Duty 4340 Chromoly Steel, to provide the highest quality and performance. Creating a great strength-to-weight ratio for these Heavy-Duty Axles. These Axles can operate at very large angles, and are significantly stronger than most axles. Most of the time after adding larger tires, and adding lift kits the OEM axles can not hold up to the added pressure, leading to breaking and weakening of axles. Rhino Brand Axles have made it so this does not happen, by having larger shafts and CVs. These Axles are great and can hold up exceptionally well to high-powered motors and aggressive tires. They have proven themselves again and again, and can hold up to the most intense riders. Upgrade your Ranger Crew with Super ATV Rhino Brand Axles today!!
Features from the Manufacturer:
- Made from heavy-duty 4340 Chromoly Steel to ensure the highest quality.
- Creates an excellent strength to weight ratio for these heavy duty axles.
- Can operate at huge angles where generally after a lift kit or larger tires are added OEM axles are not up to the task of handling the added pressure.
- Engineered to have larger shafts and CV’s making them able to handle extreme angles.
- Perform exceptionally well under the stress of high-powered motors and aggressive tires.
- Sold individually.
Fitment from the Manufacturer:
- 2007-2009 Polaris Ranger 6×6
“Used,” Excellent Condition. This is a customer-returned “Scratch ‘n Dent” item. Please see the “Scratch ‘n Dent” section at the bottom of this listing’s description for more information about this type of product.
Axles are typically returned because they were accidentally purchased for the incorrect machine. Items may have scratches and/or scuffs from shipping.
|Dimensions||32 × 5 × 5 in|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Number in Pack|
|California Prop 65 Warning||
⚠ WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.⚠
|Notes||Customer returned, scratch and dent item that has been quality inspected by the manufacturer.|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.