SuperATV Heavy Duty Rear Rhino 2.0 6″ Lift Kit Axle Shaft for Can-Am Commander
Out of stock
- Fits the rear of the machines listed below withOUT* locking rear differentials, and only with 6″ lift kits installed.
- These axles are Gray in color. Otherwise, they are identical to their black “AX07-019R-1” counterparts.
“Open-Box” Like-New Condition. This is a customer-returned “Scratch ‘n Dent” item. Please see the “Scratch ‘n Dent” section at the bottom of this listing’s description for more information about this type of product.
Axles are typically returned because they were accidentally purchased for the incorrect machine. Items may have scratches and/or scuffs from shipping.
Description From the Manufacturer:
Why Rhino 2.0
Lift a Can-Am Commander 1000 with a 6” lift kit and it’ll probably start chewing up axles. That’s why we made Rhino 2.0 twice as strong as stock and capable of handling those 40°+ CV angles you deal with when you ride a big lift kit. If you’re serious about riding with your lift, you need a serious axle. You need Rhino 2.0.
Rhino 2.0 Factory Engineered and Tested
Rhino 2.0 is pure SuperATV from side to side and top to bottom. We are the designers, engineers, and manufacturers of Rhino 2.0. When you buy from us, you buy direct from the riders who built it because they wanted it.
The Rhino 2.0 Formula
Rhino 2.0 is made from 4340 chromoly steel that’s been hardened using our proprietary heat-treating process to give it more strength and a longer life without fatigue. The best part of Rhino 2.0 is the bigger shaft, larger CVs, and maximized cage and spider. That means your CV joints are nearly indestructible and can spin without binding or overheating at 40°+ angles.
So ride hard, and treat your Commander like the lifted and loaded beast it wants to be—Rhino 2.0 axles can take the abuse.
The Rhino 2.0 Difference
We’ve invested millions in cutting-edge testing equipment to see how Rhino 2.0 stands up to all the other super duty axles around. Guess what. Rhino 2.0 delivers strength better than other super-duty axles that cost $550-$900, but we do it at a fraction of the price.
Fitment From the Manufacturer:
- Can-Am Commander 800 : 2011-2015
- Can-Am Commander 1000 : 2011-2015
- Not compatible with Anti-Lock Brake Systems (ABS)
- Rear Axles do not fit Commander 800/1000 models with a locking rear differential.
Features From the Manufacturer:
- Utilizes the Rhino 2.0 Formula
- Size: Massive 4mm increase in size!
- Heat Treatment
- Constructed of 4340 chromoly steel and finished with a proprietary heat treatment
- Field and lab tested for extreme strength and endurance
- CAD drawn for expert precision
|Dimensions||36 × 5 × 5 in|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Number in Pack|
|California Prop 65 Warning|
|Placement on Vehicle|
|Notes||"Open Box" Like-New Condition. This is a customer-returned "Scratch 'n Dent" item. Please see the "Scratch 'n Dent" section at the bottom of this listing's description for more information about this type of product.|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.