SuperATV Rhino 2.0 7-10″ Big Lift Kit Rear Axle for Polaris RZR XP 1000 / Turbo
Out of stock
“Open Box,” Like-New Condition. This is a customer-returned “Scratch ‘n Dent” item. Please see the “Scratch ‘n Dent” section at the bottom of this listing’s description for more information about this type of product.
Axles are typically returned because they were accidentally purchased for the incorrect machine. Items may have scratches and/or scuffs from shipping.
Item Description, From the Manufacturer:
Why Rhino 2.0
Experience the Rhino Revolution. SuperATV takes over 10 years of axle and suspension experience and delivers to you the next generation of Rhino Axles – Rhino 2.0. What can 100% stronger do for you? This revolutionary axle gives you the confidence to tackle the toughest of terrains without the ping of overspending. Rhino 2.0 is unmatched in the heavy-duty axle segment with its winning combination of maximized CV and components and SuperATV’s proprietary mixture of materials and heat treatment.
Rhino 2.0: Factory Engineered and Tested
With SuperATV’s Rhino 2.0 you’re buying directly from the designers, testers, engineers, and manufacturers. When it comes to your machine, dealing directly with the experts rather than someone who puts their brand on an off-the-shelf item is vital. Each axle is precision engineered using the latest CAD technology. What does this do for you? SuperATV is able to run real life simulations, ranging from 80+ mph desert racing, high-angle and monster tire mud rides, and ultimate rock crawling smack downs. SuperATV’s state of the art testing equipment allows for axle designs that require no break in periods and no risk of overheating due to metallurgical failures.
The Rhino 2.0 Formula
At SuperATV, we’ve spent hours in the lab and on the trails working tirelessly to perfect the Rhino 2.0 formula. For Rhino 2.0 we focused on two primary areas: 1 – overall strength and 2 – longevity. The decisions we made were focused around getting you a super strong axle that would last you mile after mile. We use a high-strength 4340 chromoly steel that is then meticulously heat treated to our exact formula. This balanced combination of design and technology gives Rhino the impressive ability to absorb energy without breaking – giving you a part that can withstand zero to crazy and absorb the stress without compromising the product. Another important property of 4340 is its high twist yield. Rather than worrying about whether this axle will break other components, we’ve designed each shaft to have yield properties that allow it flex and return back to its regular state – a much better option over breaking differentials.
The Rhino 2.0 Difference
Test after test puts Rhino 2.0 as the strongest axle in the heavy-duty market. With comparable strength ratings as super-duty axles that cost $550-$900, Rhino 2.0 delivers strength and longevity that is the overall best bang for your buck.
ONLY works with the following kits:
- RZR XP Turbo 10″ Lift Kit
- RZR XP 1000 7-10″ Lift Kit
- General 7-10″ Lift Kit
- RZR S 1000 7-10″ Lift Kit
- RZR 900 7-10” Lift Kit
Vehicle Fitment, From the Manufacturer:
These machines MUST have one of the ^above listed SuperATV kits^ installed:
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo : 2016+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo : 2016+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 High Lifter Edition : 2016+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 Rocks & Trails Edition : 2017+
- Polaris RZR S 1000 : 2016-2020
- Polaris General : 2016-2018
- Polaris General 4 : 2017-2018
- Polaris RZR 900 : 2015-2020
- Polaris RZR S 900 : 2015-2020
- Polaris RZR 4 900 : 2015-2018
- Polaris RZR S4 900 : 2018
- Polaris RZR 900 XC : 2015-2017
- Not compatible with Anti-Lock Brake Systems (ABS)
- Does not fit Polaris General XP 1000 : 2020+
- Rear axles may require minor grinding on Turbo models. See instructions.
Features, From the Manufacturer:
- 100% stronger than stock
- Utilizes the Rhino 2.0 Formula
- Size: A massive 4mm increase in size!
- Heat Treatment
- Constructed of 4340 chromoly steel and finished with a proprietary heat treatment
- Field and lab tested for extreme strength and endurance
- CAD drawn for expert precision
|Dimensions||37 × 5 × 5 in|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Placement on Vehicle|
|California Prop 65 Warning||
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning ⚠ WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|Number in Pack|
|Notes||"Open Box" Like-New Condition. This is a customer-returned "Scratch 'n Dent" item. Please see the "Scratch 'n Dent" section at the bottom of this listing's description for more information about this type of product.|