SuperATV Rhino 2.0 Front Axle for Polaris RZR S 800 / 4 / Ranger – See Fitment
This is the same axle as AX01-012F0 but includes differential spacers (DS-P-RZRXP) which allow the axles’ larger CV cups to clear the frame of the machine.
Includes matching bolts that are longer to prevent your differential threads from being pulled out.
Description from the Manufacturer:
A Stronger Axle Makes a Better UTV
When you’re rolling around on your RZR S 800, you can tell that thing is powerful. It rolls through ditches and over logs easily… at least until you blow an axle. SuperATV’s Rhino 2.0 Axles are made specifically for your S 800, and are better, stronger axles that keep you moving forward no matter what. Ride confidently on Rhino 2.0.
Better Materials and Design—the Rhino 2.0 Formula
What makes Rhino 2.0 so strong? They’re SuperATV axles that use an all-chromoly construction—from tip to tip, this advanced alloy gives our axles more strength and durability. We couple that with bigger axle shafts and CV joints for nearly two times the strength of stock UTV axles and cool joints even at high articulation angles. We were careful not to go overboard though: these axles are built to break before your expensive differential does. And it’s all made with the performance-boosting Rhino 2.0 formula:
- A massive 4 mm increase in shaft size
- End-to-end chromoly construction
- Proprietary heat treatment
Field Tested, Lab Proven
These aren’t some random axles we slapped a sticker on—we design, engineer, test, and manufacture Rhino 2.0 axles. We know their limits and their strengths because we’ve put them through rigorous testing in our cutting-edge lab and in real world riding scenarios all across the country. Thanks to decades of experience and good old-fashioned grit, Rhino 2.0 axles are the best heavy-duty Polaris RZR S 800 axles on the market.
Features from the Manufacturer:
- Nearly two times stronger than stock
- Made with 4340 chromoly steel
- Proprietary heat treatment for superior strength and longevity
- Operates at high CV angles
- A massive 4mm increase in shaft size
- Field and lab tested for extreme strength and endurance
Fitment from the Manufacturer:
- Polaris RZR S 800 : 2009-2014
- Polaris RZR 4 800 : 2010-2014
- Polaris Ranger 1000 Diesel : 2015-2018
- Polaris Ranger 1000 Diesel Crew : 2015-2018
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 : 2017-2020
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Crew : 2017-2020
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Edition : 2017-2020
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Edition Crew : 2017-2020
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Back Country Edition : 2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Back Country Crew Edition : 2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter Edition : 2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter Edition Crew : 2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Texas Edition : 2020
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Texas Edition Crew : 2020
- Polaris Ranger XP 900 : 2013+
- Polaris Ranger XP 900 Crew : 2014+
- Polaris Ranger 1000 : 2020
- Polaris Ranger 1000 Crew : 2020
Replaces OEM Part #
Front : 1332637
NOTE: Not compatible with Anti-Lock Brake Systems (ABS)
“Used,” Excellent Condition. This is a customer-returned “Scratch ‘n Dent” item. Please see the “Scratch ‘n Dent” section at the bottom of this listing’s description for more information about this type of product.
Axles are typically returned because they were accidentally purchased for the incorrect machine. We accept buyer-paid returns within 14-days on items purchased incorrectly. Items may have scratches and/or scuffs from shipping.
|Dimensions||32 × 5 × 5 in|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Number in Pack|
|California Prop 65 Warning||
⚠ WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.⚠
|Placement on Vehicle|
|Notes||Manufacturer Return in great condition, QA|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.