SuperATV Rhino 2.0 Front Left Axle for Can-Am Defender HD – See Fitment
Only 1 left in stock
Manufacturer Part Number:
Item Description from Manufacturer:
A Stronger Axle Makes a Better UTV
When you’re rolling around on your Defender, you can tell that thing is powerful. It rolls through ditches and over logs easily… at least until you blow an axle. SuperATV’s Rhino 2.0 Axles are made specifically for your Defender and are better, stronger axles that keep you moving forward no matter what. Ride confidently on Rhino 2.0.
Features from Manufacturer:
- 25% stronger than stock
- Made with 4340 chromoly steel
- Proprietary heat treatment for superior strength and longevity
- Operates at high CV angles
- A massive 4mm increase in shaft size
- Field and lab tested for extreme strength and endurance
Fitment from Manufacturer:
- Can-Am Defender HD 5 : 2017-2021
- Can-Am Defender HD 5 DPS : 2017-2021
- Can-Am Defender HD 8 : 2016-2021
- Can-Am Defender HD 8 DPS : 2016-2021
- Can-Am Defender HD 8 XT : 2016-2021
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 : 2016-2019
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 DPS : 2016-2019
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 XT : 2016-2019
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 Mossy Oak : 2018-2019
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 XT Cab : 2016-2019
- Can-Am Defender HD 8 XT Cab : 2016-2017
“Used,” Excellent Condition. This is a customer-returned “Scratch ‘n Dent” item. Please see the “Scratch ‘n Dent” section at the bottom of this listing’s description for more information about this type of product.
Axles are typically returned because they were accidentally purchased for the incorrect machine. Items may have scratches and/or scuffs from shipping.
|Dimensions||32 × 5 × 5 in|
|Number in Pack|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|California Prop 65 Warning||
⚠ WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.⚠
|Notes||Customer returned, scratch and dent item. Inspected by manufacturer.|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.