SuperATV Rhino 2.0 Front-Right Axle for Can-Am Defender HD10/MAX/Pro See Fitment
“Open-Box” Excellent condition. This is a customer-returned “Scratch ‘n Dent” item. Please see the “Scratch ‘n Dent” section at the bottom of this listing’s description for more information about this type of product.
Axles are typically returned because they were accidentally ordered for the incorrect machine. May have scratches, dings, and/or scuffs from shipping.
Description from the Manufacturer:
A Stronger Axle Makes a Better UTV
When you’re rolling around on your Defender, you can tell that thing is powerful. It rolls through ditches and over logs easily… at least until you blow an axle. SuperATV’s Rhino 2.0 Axles are made specifically for your Defender, and are better, stronger axles that keep you moving forward no matter what. Ride confidently on Rhino 2.0.
Better Materials and Design—the Rhino 2.0 Formula
What makes Rhino 2.0 so strong? They’re SuperATV axles that use an all-chromoly construction—from tip to tip, this advanced alloy gives our axles more strength and durability. We couple that with bigger axle shafts and CV joints for nearly two times the strength of stock UTV axles and cool joints even at high articulation angles. We were careful not to go overboard though: these axles are built to break before your expensive differential does. And it’s all made with the performance-boosting Rhino 2.0 formula:
- A massive 4 mm increase in shaft size
- End-to-end chromoly construction
- Proprietary heat treatment
Field Tested, Lab Proven
These aren’t some random axles we slapped a sticker on—we design, engineer, test, and manufacture Rhino 2.0 axles. We know their limits and their strengths because we’ve put them through rigorous testing in our cutting-edge lab and in real world riding scenarios all across the country. Thanks to decades of experience and good old-fashioned grit, Rhino 2.0 axles are the best heavy-duty Can-Am Defender axles on the market.
Fitment from the Manufacturer:
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 : 2020+
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 DPS : 2020+
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 XT : 2020+
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 XTP : 2020+
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 Mossy Oak : 2020+
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 6×6 : 2020+
- Can-Am Defender Pro HD 10 : 2020+
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 10 : 2020+
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 10 DPS : 2020+
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 10 XT : 2020+
Features from the Manufacturer:
- 25% stronger than stock
- Made with 4340 chromoly steel
- Proprietary heat treatment for superior strength and longevity
- Operates at high CV angles
- A massive 4mm increase in shaft size
- Field and lab tested for extreme strength and endurance
|Dimensions||32 × 5 × 5 in|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Placement on Vehicle|
|California Prop 65 Warning||
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning ⚠ WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|Number in Pack|
|Notes||"Open-Box" Excellent condition. This is a customer-returned "Scratch 'n Dent" item. Please see the "Scratch 'n Dent" section at the bottom of this listing's description for more information about this type of product.|