SuperATV Rhino 2.0 Heavy Duty 4″ Lift Front Axle for Yamaha Viking – See Fitment
“Open Box” Like-New Condition. This is a customer-returned “Scratch ‘n Dent” item. Please see the “Scratch ‘n Dent” section at the bottom of this listing’s description for more information about this type of product.
Axles are typically returned because they were accidentally purchased for the incorrect machine. Items may have scratches and/or scuffs from shipping.
Description from the Manufacturer:
Rhino 2.0 Lasts Longer
Let the Rhino Revolution redefine your Yamaha Viking’s 4” Lift Kit. Rhino 2.0 Axles are bigger, stronger, and built by expert riders that know the value of an axle that doesn’t quit. SuperATV’s Rhino 2.0 Axles combine maximized shafts and CVs with heavy-duty 4340 steel that’s heat-treated for superior strength and longevity. The result is a heavy-duty axle that can handle 40°+ axle angles without binding or overheating and can handle massive torque without breaking. That means you can take your lift kit farther and keep the pedal down. Rhino 2.0 is built for you.
Rhino 2.0: Factory Engineered and Tested
We set out to build the best axle we could, and the only way to know if it’s the best is to test it. Rhino 2.0 beats out every axle in its category for strength and longevity because it’s built smarter and built better. We know because we’ve invested millions in cutting edge testing equipment, and we designed and manufactured Rhino 2.0 ourselves. It’s better because it’s built with SuperATV expertise.
Fitment from the Manufacturer:
- Yamaha Viking : 2014+
- Yamaha Viking EPS : 2014+
- Yamaha Viking EPS Ranch Edition : 2018+
- Yamaha Viking EPS SE : 2015+
- Yamaha Viking VI : 2015-2017
- Yamaha Viking VI EPS : 2015+
- Yamaha Viking VI EPS Ranch Edition : 2016+
- Yamaha Viking VI EPS SE : 2015-2016
**For use with 4″ lift kits
Features from the Manufacturer:
- 100% stronger than stock
- Operates at 40°+ CV angles
- A massive 4mm increase in shaft size!
- Made with 4340 chromoly steel
- Proprietary heat treatment for superior strength and longevity
- Industry leading 18-month warranty
- Field and lab tested for extreme strength and endurance
- CAD drawn for expert precision
|Dimensions||37 × 5 × 5 in|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Placement on Vehicle|
|Number in Pack|
|California Prop 65 Warning|
|Notes||"Open Box" Like-New Condition. This is a customer-returned "Scratch 'n Dent" item. Please see the "Scratch 'n Dent" section at the bottom of this listing's description for more information about this type of product.|