SuperATV Rhino 2.0 Heavy Duty Stock Length Rear Axle for Can-Am Maverick
Only 1 left in stock
When you lay on the gas in your Can-Am, you’re pushing all that horsepower straight to the ground. That’s a ton of stress on your axles, and your stock ones tend to fail when things get sketchy. That’s why we made Rhino 2.0 Axles. They’re designed to go where your stock axles can’t. They’re nearly two times stronger than stock and they’ll get you to your destination no matter what.Better Materials and Design—the Rhino 2.0 Formula
Rhino 2.0 axles are built from the ground up to be as strong as possible. It’s made with all 4340 Chromoly steel alloy and a bigger, better design. With bigger shafts and CV joints, you get double the strength and high articulation angles. They keep cool for amazing durability, and the puncture-resistant boots keep them in one piece.
- A massive 4 mm increase in shaft size
- End-to-end chromoly construction
- Proprietary heat treatment
Made in the Lab—Proven in the Field
We’re the people that designed, engineered, tested, and manufactured Rhino 2.0 axles, so when you buy from us, you’re buying SuperATV axles from the experts. We can prove that they’re the best in our cutting-edge test lab. We test stock against Rhino 2.0 so that we know they’re strong enough for years of fun.
- Nearly two times stronger than stock
- Made with 4340 chromoly steel
- Proprietary heat treatment for superior strength and longevity
- Operates at high CV angles
- A massive 4mm increase in shaft size
- Field and lab tested for extreme strength and endurance
Fitment from the Manufacturer:
- Can-Am Maverick DPS : 2016
- Can-Am Maverick Standard : 2016-2017
- Can-Am Maverick X MR : 2016 – 2017
- Can-Am Maverick Max DPS : 2016-2017
- Can-Am Maverick Max Standard : 2016-2017
“Used,” Excellent Condition. This is a customer-returned “Scratch ‘n Dent” item. Please see the “Scratch ‘n Dent” section at the bottom of this listing’s description for more information about this type of product.
Axles are typically returned because they were accidentally purchased for the incorrect machine. Items may have scratches and/or scuffs from shipping.
|Dimensions||32 × 5 × 5 in|
|Country/Region of Manufacture|
|California Prop 65 Warning||
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Placement on Vehicle|
|Number in Pack|
|Notes||"Used," Excellent Condition! This is a customer-returned "Scratch 'n Dent" item. Please see the "Scratch 'n Dent" section at the bottom of this listing's description for more information about this type of product.|