- You cannot add "SuperATV Rhino 5" Inch Front Long-Travel Axle for Polaris RZR 800 (2008-2014)" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
SuperATV Rhino 2.0 Rear Stock Length Axle for Polaris Ranger 500 800 XP 570 1000
“Open Box” Like-New Condition. This is a customer-returned “Scratch ‘n Dent” item. Please see the “Scratch ‘n Dent” section at the bottom of this listing’s description for more information about this type of product.
Axles are typically returned because they were accidentally purchased for the incorrect machine. Items may have scratches and/or scuffs from shipping.
Description From the Manufacturer:
Rhino 2.0 Power
When you lay on the gas in your Polaris Ace XC, you’re pushing all that horsepower straight to the ground. That’s a ton of stress on your axles, and your stock ones tend to fail when things get sketchy. That’s why we made Rhino 2.0 Axles. They’re designed to go where your stock axles can’t. They’re nearly two times stronger than stock and they’ll get you to your destination no matter what.
Better Materials and Design—the Rhino 2.0 Formula
Rhino 2.0 axles are built from the ground up to be as strong as possible. It’s made with all 4340 chromoly steel alloy and a bigger, better design. With bigger shafts and CV joints, you get double the strength and high articulation angles. They keep cool for amazing durability, and the puncture-resistant boots keep them in one piece.
- A massive 4 mm increase in shaft size
- End-to-end chromoly construction
- Proprietary heat treatment
Made in the Lab—Proven in the Field
We’re the people that designed, engineered, tested, and manufactured Rhino 2.0 axles, so when you buy from us, you’re buying SuperATV axles from the experts. We can prove that they’re the best in our cutting-edge test lab. We test stock against Rhino 2.0 so that we know they’re strong enough for years of fun.
Fitment From the Manufacturer:
- Polaris Ranger 500 : 2009-2010
- Polaris Ranger XP 570 : 2015-2016
- Polaris Ranger XP 570 Crew : 2015-2016
- Polaris Ranger 800 : 2009-2014
- Polaris Ranger 800 Crew : 2010-2014
- Polaris Ace 900 XC : 2017
- Polaris Ranger XP 900 : 2013-2018
- Polaris Ranger XP 900 Crew : 2014-2018
- Polaris Ranger 1000 Diesel : 2015-2018
- Polaris Ranger 1000 Diesel Crew : 2015-2018
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 : 2017-2018
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Crew : 2017-2019 (2019 Manuf. before 7/1/2018)
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Edition : 2017-2018
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Edition Crew : 2017-2019 (2019 Manuf. before 7/1/2018)
NOTE: Not compatible with Anti-Lock Brake Systems (ABS)
Features From the Manufacturer:
- Nearly two times stronger than stock
- Made with 4340 chromoly steel
- Proprietary heat treatment for superior strength and longevity
- Operates at high CV angles
- A massive 4mm increase in shaft size
- Field and lab tested for extreme strength and endurance
|Dimensions||37 × 5 × 5 in|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|California Prop 65 Warning|
|Placement on Vehicle|
|Number in Pack|
|Notes||"Used" Very Good Condition! This is a customer-returned item. May have minor scratches & scuffs.|