SuperATV Rhino Front Right Axle For Can-Am Outlander +6″ Big Lift Kit
Out of stock
Front Right (+6 Length)
Setting the bar high, Rhino Brand Axles are made from heavy-duty 4340 chromoly steel, one of the industry’s strongest materials. With an excellent strength-to-weight ratio, Rhino Brand Axles are Built for Battle! These axles exceed expectations and deliver performance not found in OEM or other aftermarket axles. Each CV and Shaft is maximized for ultimate strength. Rhino Brand Axles spare no details and are packed with a synthetic grease to keep your CVs running cool each time you ride. Each axle is precision engineered to provide the ultimate balance of strength and longevity. Whether you’re running monster tires, blazing high horsepower, or tackling gnarly terrain, Rhino Brand Axles are built to withstand the harshest of conditions.
NOTE: ONLY works with Outlander 6″ Lift Kit (Gen 2)
- Can-Am Outlander 500 : 2003-2018
- Can-Am Outlander 650 : 2003-2018
- Can-Am Outlander 800 : 2003-2018
- Can-Am Outlander 1000 : 2003-2018
- Can-Am Renegade 500 : 2012+ (Gen 2)
- Can-Am Renegade 800 : 2012+ (Gen 2)
- Can-Am Renegade 1000 : 2012+ (Gen 2)
- Not compatible with Anti-Lock Brake Systems (ABS)
- This is for use with SuperATV’s big 6″ Outlander Lift Kit. Will not work with stock height machines.
- Maximized CV and shaft size for ultimate strength
- High articulation angles
- Industry leading 4340 Chromoly for unmatched longevity
- Precision engineered cage and housing for reduced friction and a smooth range of motion
- Synthetic grease to keep CVs cool each time you ride
|Dimensions||32 × 5 × 5 in|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Number in Pack|
|California Prop 65 Warning||
⚠ WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.⚠
|Placement on Vehicle|
|Notes||New, open box. Customer returned item.|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.