SuperATV Rhino Heavy Duty Front Stock Length Axle for Polaris RZR XP 1000
Out of stock
Nothing stops a RZR ride shorter than a broken axle. That’s why you need the durability and strength of SuperATV’s Rhino Brand Axles. They are made from Chromoly steel and have a great strength-to-weight ratio. High articulation angles mean you can push your Polaris RZR XP 1000 to the limit. They are built for side-by-side riders who think stock axles aren’t enough and want a replacement that does more.The Rhino Difference
End to end, Rhino Brand axles are built to withstand hard riding. They are made of 4340 Chromoly steel, one of the industry’s toughest materials. We’ve redesigned the CV joints so they can handle high articulation angles. And we pack each axle with synthetic grease to keep you running cool. To top it all off, our Rhino Brand Axles come with tear-resistant boots and seals that keep out rocks, dirt, and mud.
- Made with 4340 chromoly steel
- High articulation angles
- Maximized shaft size for ultimate strength
- Synthetic grease keeps CV joints cool
- Precision-engineered cage and housing for reduced friction and a smooth range of motion
- Axle shaft may be black or gray in color
Fitment from the Manufacturer:
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 High Lifter Edition : 2015-2016
- Polaris RZR 800 : 2008-2014 (for +8″ long travel kit ONLY)
“Used,” Excellent Condition. This is a customer-returned “Scratch ‘n Dent” item. Please see the “Scratch ‘n Dent” section at the bottom of this listing’s description for more information about this type of product.
Axles are typically returned because they were accidentally purchased for the incorrect machine. Items may have scratches and/or scuffs from shipping.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 32 in|
|Country/Region of Manufacture|
|California Prop 65 Warning|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Placement on Vehicle|
|Notes||Customer returned, scratch and dent item. Inspected by manufacturer.|