SuperATV Rhino Heavy Duty Front Right Axle for Can-Am Outlander 2006-2012
Setting the bar high, Rhino Brand Axles are made from heavy-duty 4340 chromoly steel, one of the industry’s strongest materials. With an excellent strength-to-weight ratio, Rhino Brand Axles are Built for Battle! These axles exceed expectations and deliver performance not found in OEM or other aftermarket axles. Each CV and Shaft is maximized for ultimate strength. Rhino Brand Axles spare no details and are packed with a synthetic grease to keep your CVs running cool each time you ride. Each axle is precision engineered to provide the ultimate balance of strength and longevity. Whether you’re running monster tires, blazing high horsepower, or tackling gnarly terrain, Rhino Brand Axles are built to withstand the harshest of conditions.
Features from the Manufacturer:
- Maximized CV and shaft size for ultimate strength
- High articulation angles
- Industry leading 4340 Chromoly for unmatched longevity
- Precision engineered cage and housing for reduced friction and a smooth range of motion
- Synthetic grease to keep CVs cool each time you ride
Fitment from the Manufacturer:
- Can Am Outlander 400 : 2006-2012
- Can Am Outlander 500 : 2007-2012
- Can Am Outlander 1000 : 2012
- Can Am Outlander 650 : 2006-2012
- Can Am Outlander 800 : 2006-2012
- Can Am Outlander 800 XT : 2006-2009
- Can Am Outlander Max 400 : 2006-2012
- Can Am Outlander MAX 400 XT : 2006-2012
“Used,” Excellent Condition. This is a customer-returned “Scratch ‘n Dent” item. Please see the “Scratch ‘n Dent” section at the bottom of this listing’s description for more information about this type of product.
Axles are typically returned because they were accidentally purchased for the incorrect machine. Items may have scratches and/or scuffs from shipping.
|Dimensions||32 × 5 × 5 in|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Placement on Vehicle|
|Number in Pack|
|Notes||Customer returned, scratch and dent item. Inspected by manufacturer.|