SuperATV Rhino Rear Axle for Polaris RZR XP 1000 / RS1 / XP Turbo – See Fitment
Out of stock
Manufacturer Part Number:
Description from the Manufacturer:
Setting the bar high, Rhino Brand Axles are made from heavy-duty 4340 chromoly steel, one of the industry’s strongest materials. With an excellent strength-to-weight ratio, Rhino Brand Axles are Built for Battle! These axles exceed expectations and deliver performance not found in OEM or other aftermarket axles. Each CV and Shaft is maximized for ultimate strength.
Rhino Brand Axles spare no details and are packed with a synthetic grease to keep your CVs running cool each time you ride. Each axle is precision engineered to provide the ultimate balance of strength and longevity. Whether you’re running monster tires, blazing high horsepower, or tackling gnarly terrain, Rhino Brand Axles are built to withstand the harshest of conditions.
Features from the manufacturer:
- Maximized CV and shaft size for ultimate strength
- High articulation angles
- Industry leading 4340 Chromoly for unmatched longevity
- Precision engineered cage and housing for reduced friction and a smooth range of motion
- Synthetic grease to keep CVs cool each time you ride
Fitment from the Manufacturer:
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 High Lifter Edition : 2015+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 Trails & Rocks Edition (Gold) : 2017+
- Polaris RZR S 900 : 2015+
- Polaris RZR 4 900 : 2015-2018
- Polaris RZR S4 900 : 2018
- Polaris RZR S 1000 : 2016+
- Polaris General : 2016-2018
- Polaris General 4 : 2017-2018
- Polaris RZR RS1 : 2018+ – Replaces OEM Part #: Rear (1AX01-002R0) : 1333124, 1333439, 133718
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo : 2016+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo : 2016+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 Trails and Rocks : 2017+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 High Lifter Edition : 2017+ – Replaces OE: Rear : 1333718, 1333858, 1334189
NOTE: Not compatible with Anti-Lock Brake Systems (ABS)
“Used,” Excellent Condition. This is a customer-returned “Scratch ‘n Dent” item. Please see the “Scratch ‘n Dent” section at the bottom of this listing’s description for more information about this type of product.
Axles are typically returned because they were accidentally purchased for the incorrect machine. Items may have scratches and/or scuffs from shipping.
|Dimensions||32 × 5 × 5 in|
|Number in Pack|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|California Prop 65 Warning|
|Placement on Vehicle|
|Notes||Customer returned, scratch and dent item. Inspected by manufacturer.|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.