SuperATV Front Frame Stiffener for Polaris Ranger XP 1000 / Crew – READ
Out of stock
Description from Manufacturer:
Bolster Your Frame
Your stock Polaris Ranger frame is only made to withstand so much. When you load it up with a big lift kit, portals, a RIDE System Rear Steering Kit, you need to reinforce your frame. Get SuperATV’s front or rear Frame Stiffener to bolster your machine, save your chassis, and ride like mad.
With SuperATV’s frame stiffener installed, you can strengthen those OEM weak spots on your chassis and go as big as you want without worrying about bending your frame. Want 8 portals? Go for it. A 6 lift? Or, just get both, slap on some huge tires, and hit the gas—our frame stiffeners can handle anything you throw at them and then some.
Do You Need a Front or Rear Frame Stiffener?
Which gusset kit will reinforce your Ranger the best? It depends on what you’re doing. If you’re lifting your machine, go with a front frame stiffener. If you’re adding a RIDE System Rear Steering Kit, get a rear frame stiffener. If you decide to live the dream with a rear steering kit and a big lift kit, get both!
NOTE: When running the Polaris Ranger XP Frame Stiffener / Gusset Kit with the Polaris Ranger Full Size Skid Plate, the frame stiffener will replace the front section of the skid plate.
Used / Very Good Condition! This is a customer-returned item.
Vehicle Fitment From the Manufacturer:
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 : 2018-2020
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Crew : 2019-2020
- Polaris Ranger 1000 : 2020
- Polaris Ranger 1000 Crew : 2020
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter Edition : 2019-2020
Features From the Manufacturer:
- Made of 5 mm heavy-duty steel plating
- Strengthens your Ranger’s frame
- Saves your frame when you add heavy tires or other unsprung weight
- Adds support and stability
- Powder coated for durability
|Dimensions||18 × 13 × 5 in|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Placement on Vehicle|
|Notes||Used, very good.|