SuperATV Heavy Duty Rear Bumper for Polaris RZR XP Turbo / 1000 – See Fitment
Out of stock
Description from the Manufacturer:
Aggressive Rear Bumper
SuperATV’s Rear Bumper for the Polaris RZR XP 1000 keeps your rear-end safe when you get wild. On a machine built for speed and power, you need a brush guard that can stand up to heavy hits and extreme riding — plus the UV resistant powder coating looks good, too.
Thick Tubing Protects Taillights and Plastic
Our rear bumper gives you full top to bottom protection. The 1.75” diameter steel tubing wraps around your taillights and covers your vulnerable plastic bodywork. It’s tough enough take major hits in the rocks, trail, mud, and dunes.
Styled to Match Your Machine
We designed this bumper to look mean so that the rider eating your dust can tell exactly why. It matches the aggressive angles of the RZR 1000 to give your UTV a factory look, plus a little extra to take it to the next level. With machined endcaps to finish off the look and protection, it’s a bumper that’s designed to roll hard inside and out.
Will block the top 10% of the view on Ride Command rear cameras
Voodoo Blue and Velocity Blue do NOT match Sky Blue
Features from the Manufacturer:
- Unique, aggressive design follows contour of machine
- Constructed of 1.75” heavy-duty tubing
- Bolt-on mounting, easy to install
- UV resistant powder coat finish
- Built in tow point
- Easy access for changing rear differential oil
Fitment from the Manufacturer:
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo : 2016-2018
- Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo : 2016-2018
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014-2018
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 : 2014-2018
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 High Lifter : 2015-2018
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 High Lifter : 2016-2018
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 Trails and Rocks : 2017-2018
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 Fox Edition : 2015
NOTE: Not compatible with SuperATV Receiver Hitch
|Dimensions||46 × 18 × 9 in|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Number in Pack|
|California Prop 65 Warning||
⚠ WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.⚠
|Placement on Vehicle|
|Notes||New, open box.|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.