SuperATV Red Rear Bumper for Polaris RZR XP 1000 / Turbo (2014-2018)
Out of stock
Manufacturer Part Number:
Description from the Manufacturer:
SuperATV’s Rear Bumper for the Polaris RZR XP 1000 keeps your rear-end safe when you get wild. On a machine built for speed and power, you need a brush guard that can stand up to heavy hits and extreme riding — plus the UV resistant powder coating looks good, too.
Our rear bumper gives you full top to bottom protection. The 1.75” diameter steel tubing wraps around your taillights and covers your vulnerable plastic bodywork. It’s tough enough take major hits in the rocks, trail, mud, and dunes.
We designed this bumper to look mean so that the rider eating your dust can tell exactly why. It matches the aggressive angles of the RZR 1000 to give your UTV a factory look, plus a little extra to take it to the next level. With machined endcaps to finish off the look and protection, it’s a bumper that’s designed to roll hard inside and out.
- Will block the top 10% of the view on Ride Command rear cameras
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014-2018
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 : 2014-2018
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 High Lifter : 2015-2018
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 High Lifter : 2016-2018
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 Trails and Rocks : 2017-2018
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 Fox Edition : 2015
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo : 2016-2018
Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo : 2016-2018
- Unique, aggressive design follows contour of machine
- Constructed of 1.75” heavy-duty tubing
- Bolt-on mounting, easy to install
- UV resistant powder coat finish
- Built in tow point
- Easy access for changing rear differential oil
“Used,” Excellent Condition. This is a customer-returned “Scratch ‘n Dent” item. Please see the “Scratch ‘n Dent” section at the bottom of this listing’s description for more information about this type of product.
Bumpers are typically returned because they were accidentally purchased for the incorrect machine. Items may have scratches and/or scuffs from shipping.
|Dimensions||47 × 21 × 11 in|
|Number in Pack|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|California Prop 65 Warning||
⚠ WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.⚠
|Placement on Vehicle|
|Notes||Used, very good|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.