SuperATV Heavy Duty Billet Aluminum Carrier Bearing for Polaris RZR / General
“Open-Box” Excellent condition. This is a customer-returned “Scratch ‘n Dent” item. Please see the “Scratch ‘n Dent” section at the bottom of this listing’s description for more information about this type of product.
Carrier Bearings are typically returned because they were accidentally ordered for the incorrect machine. May have scratches, dings, and/or scuffs from shipping.
Description from the Manufacturer:
Rattle Free Ride
Are you tired of bone-rattling vibration from your Polaris’ stock prop shaft? Upgrade to SuperATV’s Polaris Heavy-Duty Carrier Bearing for boosted strength and a smoother ride. That gives you fewer part failures, a more comfortable side-by-side, and a carrier bearing that’s not afraid of rough rides.
Strong, Secure, and Easy to Install
Our carrier bearing is made from heavy-duty aluminum to ensure it’s stronger and more durable than stock. The pillow-block design gives it robust strength and reliability and seals out mud, dirt, and other trail debris. It’s not just strong and reliable—it’s also easy to install securely thanks to our two-piece design. It even includes a retainer ring for stock prop shafts to make sure it’s as solid as possible.
Grease Up and Done
Difficult maintenance sucks. That’s why our Polaris carrier bearing keeps maintenance time to a minimum with an easily accessible grease fitting. Not to mention, the self-aligning bearing keeps friction to a minimum, so you won’t have to service it as often to keep it running smoothly.
If you’re a hardcore rider that’s always pushing your machine to the edge, our high-strength 6061 billet aluminum option is made for you.
Fitment from the Manufacturer:
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 : 2018+
- Polaris Ranger Full-Size 570 Crew : 2019+
- Polaris Ranger Midsize 570 Crew : 2014-2021
- Polaris RZR S 1000 : 2016-2020
- Polaris RZR S4 1000 : 2019-2020
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 900 : 2012-2014
- Polaris RZR XP 4 900 : 2012-2014
- Polaris RZR 900 : 2015-2020
- Polaris RZR S 900 : 2015-2020
- Polaris RZR 900 XC : 2015-2017
- Polaris RZR 4 900 : 2015-2018
- Polaris RZR S4 900 : 2018
- Polaris RZR Trail 900 Sport : 2021+
- Polaris RZR Trail 900 Premium : 2021+
- Polaris RZR Trail 900 Ultimate : 2021+
- Polaris RZR Trail S 900 Sport : 2021+
- Polaris RZR Trail S 1000 Premium : 2021+
- Polaris RZR Trail S 1000 Ultimate : 2021+
- Polaris General : 2017+
- Polaris General 4 : 2017+ (manufactured after 05/15/2017) – FRONT
NOTE: Does NOT fit Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo
Features from the Manufacturer:
- 6061 billet aluminum
- Stronger than stock
- Greaseable and fully sealed for durability in any conditions
- Self-aligning bearing reduces vibration
- Two-piece design and full-color instructions make it easy to install
|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 5 in|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Number in Pack|
|California Prop 65 Warning|
|Notes||"Open-Box" Excellent condition. This is a customer-returned "Scratch 'n Dent" item. Please see the "Scratch 'n Dent" section at the bottom of this listing's description for more information about this type of product.|