SuperATV Heavy Duty Carrier Bearing for Polaris RZR Ranger General – See Fitment
Only 1 left in stock
Excellent Condition. This is a customer-returned “Scratch ‘n Dent” item. Please see the “Scratch ‘n Dent” section at the bottom of this listing’s description for more information about this type of product.
Carrier Bearings are typically returned because they were accidentally purchased for the incorrect machine. We accept buyer-paid returns within 14-days on items purchased incorrectly. Items may have scratches and/or scuffs from shipping.
Item Description, From the Manufacturer:
For a Smoother Ride
If you’re starting to notice some extra noise or vibration while approaching top speed, your stock carrier bearing may be the issue. In that case, why not replace it with one that’s going to keep you riding longer? SuperATV’s Carrier Bearing for the Polaris is stronger than stock and features a locking collar to keep it securely in place. It’s also greaseable, which leads to less friction and a smoother ride.
We designed this to be the last carrier bearing you’ll ever need. This factory replacement features a self-aligning bearing that reduces side load from the prop shaft, keeping vibration to a minimum. And the fact that it’s greaseable and fully sealed means friction won’t be an issue. All of these factors promote longevity, giving you more miles of worry-free riding.
Secure Locking Collar
SuperATV carrier bearings feature a locking collar that clamps evenly around the prop shaft, creating a secure hold that will keep your bearing from shifting. And to make your life easier, there’s our unique two-piece design. You can have it positioned in minutes, making installation and maintenance a breeze.
Our locking collar is included in the carrier bearing kit and clamps evenly around the shaft to create a strong, mar-free hold preventing the bearing from walking off of the shaft.
We’ve got the perfect carrier bearing for any budget or ride style. If casual riding is more your speed, there’s A380 cast aluminum. It’s a more budget-friendly option that’s still long-lasting and stronger than stock.
Vehicle Fitment, From the Manufacturer:
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 : 2018+
- Polaris Ranger Full-Size 570 Crew : 2019+
- Polaris Ranger Midsize 570 Crew : 2014-2021
- Polaris RZR S 1000 : 2016-2020
- Polaris RZR S4 1000 : 2019-2020
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 900 : 2012-2014
- Polaris RZR XP 4 900 : 2012-2014
- Polaris RZR 900 : 2015-2020
- Polaris RZR S 900 : 2015-2020
- Polaris RZR 900 XC : 2015-2017
- Polaris RZR 4 900 : 2015-2018
- Polaris RZR S4 900 : 2018
- Polaris RZR Trail 900 Sport : 2021+
- Polaris RZR Trail 900 Premium : 2021+
- Polaris RZR Trail 900 Ultimate : 2021+
- Polaris RZR Trail S 900 Sport : 2021+
- Polaris RZR Trail S 1000 Premium : 2021+
- Polaris RZR Trail S 1000 Ultimate : 2021+
- Polaris General : 2017+
- Polaris General 4 : Manufactured After 5/15/2017
- Polaris General XP 1000 : 2020+
- Polaris General XP 4 1000 : 2020+
- Does NOT fit Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo
- Compatible with SuperATV and OEM prop shafts.
Replaces OEM Part #:
- 3514900, 3515075, 3514806
Features, From the Manufacturer:
- Available in 6061 billet aluminum or A380 cast aluminum
- Greaseable and fully sealed for durability in any conditions
- Self-aligning bearing reduces vibration
- Locking collar keeps bearing secure
- Two-piece design makes installation a breeze
|Dimensions||7 × 5 × 7 in|
|Country/Region of Manufacture|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Notes||Excellent Condition. This is a customer-returned "Scratch 'n Dent" item. Please see the "Scratch 'n Dent" section at the bottom of this listing's description for more information about this type of product.|