SuperATV Aluminum Front Lower Door Panels for Polaris RZR XP 1000 / Turbo – Pair
“Open Box” Like-New Condition. This is a customer-returned “Scratch ‘n Dent” item. Please see the “Scratch ‘n Dent” section at the bottom of this listing’s description for more information about this type of product.
Lower Doors are typically returned because they were accidentally purchased for the incorrect machine. Items may have scratches and/or scuffs from shipping.
Item Description, From the Manufacturer:
Why we make them?
Designed to fill the gap, SuperATV RZR lower door inserts are lightweight and contoured to your machine’s shape giving your ride a sleek look. The fit is tight and rattle free, so no need to worry about unwanted noise while riding. These lower panels are easy to install and work in conjunction with Polaris OEM doors. Each lower door piece is constructed of a tough, lightweight aluminum and powdercoated for a long lasting durable finish. Keep that dirt, water and mud out of your machine while you’re killing it on the trail!
Designed to Fit Perfectly
When you buy a set of these panels, you buy SuperATV’s commitment to quality as well. Our aluminum panels are cut and bent perfectly to make installation easy and snug. Plus we provide you with all required hardware and the UV-resistant powder coating adds durability. Each plastic panel is constructed of high-density polyethylene (HDPE) for excellent strength and comes with heavy-duty mounting hardware.
Vehicle Fitment, From the Manufacturer:
Fits the following 2-Door models:
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo S : 2018+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo S : 2019+ – Front Doors Only
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 : 2014+ – Front Doors Only
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo : 2016+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo : 2016+ – Front Doors Only
- Polaris RZR S 1000 : 2016-2020
- Polaris RZR S4 1000 : 2019-2020 – Front Doors Only
Features, From the Manufacturer:
- Carefully contoured to your machine’s shape for a sleek look
- Sturdy aluminum constructions
- Multi-bend aluminum sheet for style and weight savings
- Easy installation for a tight and rattle free fit
- Lower panels are powder coated black for added durability – includes passenger and driver’s sides
|Dimensions||32 × 16 × 7 in|
|California Prop 65 Warning|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Number in Pack|
|Notes||"Open Box" Like-New Condition. This is a customer-returned "Scratch 'n Dent" item. Please see the "Scratch 'n Dent" section at the bottom of this listing's description for more information about this type of product.|