SuperATV Interior Cab Heater Defroster For Polaris Ranger 1000 / XP -See Fitment
Out of stock
“Used,” Excellent Condition. This is a customer-returned “Scratch ‘n Dent” item. Please see the “Scratch ‘n Dent” section at the bottom of this listing’s description for more information about this type of product.
Heaters are typically returned because they were accidentally purchased for the incorrect machine. Items may have scratches and/or scuffs from shipping.
Description from the Manufacturer:
When the air gets icy, you have two options if you want to ride: Put on 5 winter jackets so your arms don’t bend and then fill the rest of the space in your cab with those old blankets you’ve had since high school, or get SuperATV’s Cab Heater for the Polaris Ranger XP 1000. It mounts under the dash between the seats where it’s out of the way for both the passenger and the driver. It draws engine heat directly from the coolant lines to heat your cab just like a traditional car heater. With adjustable temperature fan speeds, you’ll be riding in luxury all winter long.
Along with the two vents in the unit itself, we include two defrost vents and hoses to keep your windshield snow and ice free while you’re driving! We route them through your dash so they look like they came included from the factory.
Our Cab Heater is designed to make your cab comfortable while you’re riding. The high-grade radiator hoses are rated from -40°F to 285°F. That means that no matter how hot your engine gets or how cold it is outside, our heater and its components can handle it. It’s the best way to ride into winter.
Install is easy—our kit uses the Ranger’s own key-on and busbar terminals to make wiring a cinch. We include hoses, drill-bits, and Ranger-specific mounting plates to make it as easy as possible to get your heater up and running.
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 : 2018+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Crew : 2019+
- Polaris Ranger 1000 : 2020+
- Polaris Ranger 1000 Crew : 2020+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter Edition : 2019+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter Edition Crew : 2019+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Back Country Edition : 2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Back Country Edition Crew : 2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Texas Edition : 2020+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Texas Edition Crew : 2020+
- Adjustable Temperature and fan speeds
- 360° adjustable vents
- High-grade radiator hoses—rated -40°F to 285°F
- Includes defrost hoses and vents
- 3.4 amps at 13.7 volts
- Capable of 14,600 BTU at 135 CFM
- Built-in shutoff valve
- Easy install—includes all installation hardware – instructions can befound on the manufacturer’s website
- Heater control box measures 10″ x 4.5″ x 11.75″
|Dimensions||30 × 13 × 13 in|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Number in Pack|
|California Prop 65 Warning|
|Outer Shell Material|
|Notes||Manufacturer Return in great condition, QA|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.