SuperATV 1.5-3” Adjustable Lift Kit for Polaris RZR 800
Out of stock
Description from the Manufacturer:
Get more ground clearance when you install a RZR lift kit made by SuperATV. Perfect for adding additional ground clearance. The shocks are strategically placed to allow a lower Spring Rate which in turn is not pinching the shock which requires it to use twice the pressure to keep the RZR Lifted. The will also help your CV’s and CV joints to last longer as well.
Add this kit and you can raise your stock RZR from 1.5″ to 3″ over stock.
This kit is easy to install and will give your RZR an edge over the rest.
Fitment from the Manufacturer:
- Polaris RZR 800 : 2008-2011
- Polaris RZR 800 : 2012-2014
- RZR 800 : 2012-2014 will need to disconnect front sway bar
- If you have a 2011+, we recommend using aftermarket Rhino Brand Axles in the rear to prevent premature wear
- This kit will not work with dual exhaust or Walker Evans shocks
|Dimensions||29 × 16 × 6 in|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Number in Pack|
|California Prop 65 Warning||
⚠ WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.⚠
|Notes||New, open box. Customer returned item.|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.