SuperATV C Series Rear Prop Shaft for Polaris Ranger XP 1000 – See Fitment
Only 2 left in stock
Description from the Manufacturer:
Get a Prop Shaft That’s Built for Battle
Put a Rhino Driveline Prop Shaft in you Polaris Ranger XP 1000 & Crew, and watch it work harder than it ever has before. Maximized shafts paired with U-series U-joints that wear less and run smooth mean it can withstand tons of torque. Bolster your driveline’s backbone with SuperATV’s expertise. Upgrade to a Rhino Driveline Prop Shaft and drive your Polaris Ranger XP 1000 like you never could before.
We built Rhino Driveline prop shafts with .120” tube walls and a 1.75” diameter tube. That’s bigger and thicker than your OEM prop shaft. It’s made of chromoly steel alloy unlike your OEM carbon steel prop shaft. That makes it strong enough to take on creeks, rocks, mud, and hills. It’s built for the way you ride.
C-Series prop shafts offer the ultimate strength and protection. It uses a CV joint complete with a chromoly cage, spider, and cup just like an axle. All the strength is made even more durable thanks to the high-quality boot that protects it from the elements. Best of all, a CV gives you no rattle, wobble, or balance issues—they’re just not possible. It’s the smart choice for any ride style.
Fitment from the Manufacturer:
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 : 2018+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Crew : 2019+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter Edition : 2019+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter Edition Crew : 2019+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Edition : 2019+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Edition Crew : 2019+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Back Country Edition : 2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Back Country Crew Edition : 2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Texas Edition : 2020+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Texas Edition Crew : 2020+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Trail Boss : 2021+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Trail Boss Crew : 2021+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Waterfowl Edition : 2021+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Waterfowl Edition Crew : 2021+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Big Game Edition : 2021+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Big Game Edition Crew : 2021+
Replaces OEM Part #: 1334359 / 1333747
NOTE: Rhino Driveline Prop Shafts are compatible with SuperATV Carrier Bearings only.
Features from the Manufacturer:
Shaft diameter is .5” larger than stock
- Shaft wall is .120” vs stock’s .088”
- Made of 4130 chromoly tubing (stock is plain carbon steel)
- Rear prop shaft
“Used,” Excellent Condition. This is a customer-returned “Scratch ‘n Dent” item. Please see the “Scratch ‘n Dent” section at the bottom of this listing’s description for more information about this type of product.
Prop shafts are typically returned because they were accidentally purchased for the incorrect machine. Items may have scratches and/or scuffs from shipping.
|Dimensions||59 × 4 × 4 in|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Number in Pack|
|California Prop 65 Warning|
|Notes||Customer returned, scratch and dent item. Inspected by manufacturer.|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.