SuperATV C Series Rhino Rear Prop Shaft for Polaris RZR 900 / S 1000 / 900 Trail
Out of stock
Description from the Manufacturer:
The Strongest Prop Shaft You Can Get
Rhino Driveline Prop Shafts cannot be beat. Your Polaris RZR S 1000 will thank you when you install it. Why? SuperATV’s Rhino Prop Shafts are super strong and come paired with C-Series CV joints or U-series U-joints that wear less and run smooth. Bolster your driveline’s backbone with SuperATV’s expertise. Upgrade to a Rhino Driveline Prop Shaft and drive your RZR S 1000 like you never could before.
We built Rhino Driveline prop shafts with .120” tube walls and a 1.75” diameter tube. That’s bigger and thicker than your OEM prop shaft. It’s also made of chromoly steel alloy unlike your OEM carbon steel prop shaft. That makes it strong enough to take on creeks, rocks, mud, and hills. It’s built for the way you ride.
For ultimate strength and protection, get a C-Series prop shaft. The C-Series uses a CV joint built with a chromoly cage, spider, and cup, just like an axle, for superior strength. The high-quality boot keeps out mud, water, and dirt. The constant velocity of the CV means no rattle, wobble, or balance issues are possible. It’s the ultimate joint, and the smart choice for any ride style.
Fitment from the Manufacturer:
- Polaris RZR S 1000 : 2016+
- Polaris RZR S4 1000 : 2019+
- Polaris RZR XC 900 : 2015-2017
- Polaris RZR S 900 : 2015-2020
- Polaris RZR 900 : 2015-2020
- Polaris RZR 4 900 : 2015-2018
- Polaris RZR Trail 900 Sport : 2021+
- Polaris RZR Trail 900 Premium : 2021+
- Polaris RZR Trail 900 Ultimate : 2021
- Polaris RZR Trail S 1000 Premium : 2021+
- Polaris RZR Trail S 1000 Ultimate : 2021+
- Polaris RZR Trail S 900 Sport : 2021+
NOTE: Rhino Driveline Prop Shafts are compatible with SuperATV Carrier Bearings only.
Features from the Manufacturer:
- Rhino Driveline Shaft:
- Shaft diameter is .5” larger than stock
- Shaft wall is .120” vs stock’s .088”
- Made of 4130 chromoly tubing (stock is plain carbon steel)
- Uses a strong and versatile CV joint
- Made of 4340 chromoly steel
- Sealed for any riding environment
- No vibrations, no wobble, no maintenance
“Used,” Excellent Condition. This is a customer-returned “Scratch ‘n Dent” item. Please see the “Scratch ‘n Dent” section at the bottom of this listing’s description for more information about this type of product.
are typically returned because they were accidentally purchased for the incorrect machine. Items may have scratches and/or scuffs from shipping.
|Dimensions||59 × 4 × 4 in|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Number in Pack|
|California Prop 65 Warning|
|Notes||Customer returned, scratch and dent item. Inspected by manufacturer.|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.