SuperATV Heavy Duty Rhino Front and Rear Prop Shafts For Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX
Out of stock
“Open-Box” Excellent condition. This is a customer-returned “Scratch ‘n Dent” item. Please see the “Scratch ‘n Dent” section at the bottom of this listing’s description for more information about this type of product.
Prop Shafts are typically returned because they were accidentally ordered for the incorrect machine. May have scratches, dings, and/or scuffs from shipping.
Description from the Manufacturer:
A Prop Shaft as Tough as Your X3
Riding fast and riding hard on your X3 takes preparation. If you live for white-knuckle pedal down action, you need to upgrade your UTV’s backbone. Meet Rhino Driveline Prop Shafts from SuperATV—the prop shaft that doesn’t quit. Rhino Driveline Prop Shafts are the strongest prop shafts you can get and come paired with U-series U-joints that wear less and run smooth. Bolster your driveline’s backbone with a prop shaft that won’t wear out like OEM. If you’re looking for a replacement, Rhino Driveline Prop Shafts will drive your Can-Am Maverick X3 like an OEM shaft never could.
We built Rhino Driveline prop shafts with .120” tube walls and a 1.75” diameter tube. That’s bigger and thicker than your OEM prop shaft. It’s also made of chromoly steel alloy unlike your OEM carbon steel prop shaft. Plus they’re balanced and phased for no vibration and no wobble. They won’t break like stock even when you’re taking on creeks, rocks, mud, and hills. It’s built for the way you ride.
The maximized shaft beats OEM strength but we still need U-joints that beat out OEM durability. The U-Series uses needle bearings, just like OEM, but are made with a superior 4340 chromoly steel body. These beefy U-joints are sealed tight to prevent wear and require no maintenance. That means that just by installing them and riding, they’ll outlast your stock prop shaft by a country mile. The U-series will keep your prop shaft in one piece and keep you rolling through the worst of it.
Fitment from the Manufacturer:
2-Shaft Kit, Includes:
- PRP07-002-F-0 – Replaces OEM Part # 705402188
- PRP07-002R-0 – Replaces OEM Part # 705402026
Kit replaces both prop shafts in the following machines:
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX Turbo : 2018-2019
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX Turbo R : 2018-2019
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X DS Turbo : 2018-2019
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X MR Turbo : 2018-2019
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X MR Turbo R : 2019
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X RS Turbo R : 2018-2019
Features from the Manufacturer:
Rhino Driveline Shaft:
- Shaft diameter is .5” larger than stock
- Shaft wall is .120” vs stock’s .088”
- Made of 4130 chromoly tubing (stock is plain carbon steel)
- Uses a traditional needle-bearing U-joint
- Made of 4340 chromoly steel
- Phased and balanced—no vibration and no wobble
- Sealed for long lasting operation—no maintenance
|Dimensions||59 × 8 × 4 in|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Number in Pack|
|California Prop 65 Warning|
|Notes||"Open-Box" Excellent condition. This is a customer-returned "Scratch 'n Dent" item. Please see the "Scratch 'n Dent" section at the bottom of this listing's description for more information about this type of product.|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.