SuperATV Heavy Duty Radiator for Polaris RZR 900 Sport/Trail XP 1000 See Fitment
Out of stock
“Open Box” Like-New Condition. This is a customer-returned “Scratch ‘n Dent” item. Please see the “Scratch ‘n Dent” section at the bottom of this listing’s description for more information about this type of product.
Radiators are typically returned because they were accidentally purchased for the incorrect machine. Items may have scratches and/or scuffs from shipping.
Item Description, From the Manufacturer:
You’re here for one reason: you smacked into something with your Polaris RZR and now you overheat constantly. Get out of limp mode and reinforce your ride with a Heavy-Duty Radiator from SuperATV. It cools 26% better than stock and uses a beefier construction to avoid damage. It’s the rad that’s built for battle, so it won’t fail the next time you pile up.
We’ve changed a fair few RZR radiators in our time, so we know it’s a pain. That’s why our radiator is precision made for a perfect fit and comes with [online] access to full color instructions. We guide you step-by-step so you can get it installed easily.
Vehicle Fitment, From the Manufacturer:
- Polaris RZR 900 : 2015-2020
- Polaris RZR S 900 : 2015-2020
- Polaris RZR 4 900 : 2015-2018
- Polaris RZR S4 900 : 2018
- Polaris RZR XC 900 : 2015-2017
- Polaris RZR Trail 900 Sport : 2021+
- Polaris RZR Trail 900 Premium : 2021+
- Polaris RZR Trail 900 Ultimate : 2021+
- Polaris RZR Trail S 900 Sport : 2021+
- Polaris RZR S 1000 : 2016-2020
- Polaris RZR S4 1000 : 2019-2020
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 : 2014+
NOTE: Does NOT fit RZR XP 1000 High Lifter Edition
Features From the Manufacturer:
- 26% improved cooling capacity
- 100% aluminum
- OEM fit
- Engineering for high performance engines
- High efficiency air fins
|Dimensions||24 × 19 × 7 in|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|California Prop 65 Warning||
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning ⚠ WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|Placement on Vehicle|
|Number in Pack|
|Notes||"Open Box" Like-New Condition. This is a customer-returned "Scratch 'n Dent" item. Please see the "Scratch 'n Dent" section at the bottom of this listing's description for more information about this type of product.|