SuperATV Rebuild Kit For Polaris RZR XP / Turbo 18mm Radius Arms – See Fitment
This is the 18mm kit.
“Used,” Excellent Condition. This is a customer-returned “Scratch ‘n Dent” item. Please see the “Scratch ‘n Dent” section at the bottom of this listing’s description for more information about this type of product.
Radius Arm Rebuild Kits are typically returned because they were accidentally purchased for the incorrect machine. May have scratches and/or scuffs from shipping.
Item Description, From the Manufacturer:
Rebuild the wear items on your Polaris RZR XP/Turbo SuperATV-brand Radius Arms with our quick and easy rebuild kit. It comes with everything you need to replace your bushings, hardware, and brace plate.
RZR Model : Year – Socket Size
- RZR 1000 (Standard) : 2017 – 16 or 18mm (Check Yours First!)
- RZR 1000 (Standard) : 2018+ – 18mm
- RZR 4 1000 (Standard) : 2017 – 16 or 18mm (Check Yours First!)
- RZR 4 1000 (Standard) : 2018+ – 18mm
- RZR 1000 High Lifter Edition : 2017+ – 18mm
- RZR 1000 Gold Metallic Edition : 2017+ – 18mm
NOTE: Please check the bolt size of the hardware that fastens the RSL to the brace plate (the image below. Select the socket size that corresponds to your OEM size. Polaris made a change in the mid-year in 2016 that has caused some confusion with fitment.
Vehicle Fitment, From the Manufacturer:
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo : 2017+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo : 2017+
- Polaris RZR RS1 : 2018+
- See chart in the description for detailed fitment
- NOTE: Will not fit with Polaris one-piece extreme rear bumper.
- Brace Plate
- 8 Inner Bushings
- 8 Outer Bushings
- All Hardware
|Dimensions||13 × 9 × 2 in|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Number in Pack|
|California Prop 65 Warning|
|Notes||Customer returned, scratch and dent item. Inspected by manufacturer.|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.