SuperATV Heavy Duty Red Radius Arms for Polaris RZR XP / 4 Turbo S 2018+
Only 1 left in stock
Used, Very Good. This is a ‘Scratch ‘n Dent’ customer-returned item. See our ‘Scratch ‘n Dent’ section below for more info.
Description from the Manufacturer:
SuperATV’s Tubed Radius Arms for the Polaris RZR XP Turbo S give you strength enough to ride harder. Take your off-roading game to the next level with 1.25” diameter steel tubes, and reinforced pivot joints. They have the strength to handle your Turbo S.
Thicker Tubes, Stronger Pivot Joints
The heavy-duty steel in our radius rods is 1.25” x .138” wall steel DOM tubing. That means it’s super thick and super burly. The pivot joints—usually a weak point on OEM arms—are reinforced with gussets and extra material to make sure they won’t fail. They are built so that you can ride however you want.
Our adjustable heavy-duty heim joints are set to match stock specs right out of the box. We also include all new bushings in the box to make sure you have everything you need to get rolling right away. The adjustable pivot blocks give you full camber adjustability if you decide to add a lift or larger tires. We get you going fast.
Fitment from the Manufacturer:
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo S : 2018+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo S : 2019+
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo S Velocity : 2019+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo S Velocity : 2019+
Features from the Manufacturer:
- Made with 1.25” x .138” wall steel DOM tubing
- Reinforced pivot joints for added strength in high-stress areas
- Heavy-duty 5/8 x 18 heim joints
- Includes all new bushings
- Heim joints preadjusted to match factory specs
- Heavy-duty frame mount design
- UV-resistant powder coat finish
|Dimensions||32 × 10 × 7 in|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Number in Pack|
|California Prop 65 Warning|
|Placement on Vehicle|
|Notes||Used, very good condition. This is a "Scratch 'n Dent" customer-returned item. See our "Scratch 'n Dent" section on this listing for more details.|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.