SuperATV 72″ Pro Snow Plow for Polaris Ranger XP 570/800/900/1000 & Fullsize 500
Out of stock
Description from the Manufacturer:
Snow Has Met Its Match
There’s an easy way and a hard way to deal with winter. Spoiler: the easy way is SuperATV’s Plow Pro Snow Plow. With one of these on your Polaris Ranger XP 1000, you’ll be the neighborhood hero when you clear the whole street before 8 AM. With a 72” wide quick-connect blade that’s easy to remove and install, clearing snow is made easy. Plus, it has five adjustable plowing angles from 0 to 23 degrees for optimal plowing. Clearing your driveway is almost as easy as bolting the snow plow mount on in the first place.
Adjustable for Better Operation
With five individual operating angles between 0 and 23 degrees, you can easily pick the optimal angle for the surface you’re plowing. Plus, the winch operated mechanism is fast and smooth, so you can plow faster.
Between the 10-gauge steel for the blade and the 7-gauge steel on the cutting edge, this is a brutally strong plow that will break apart the worst ice and snow. The shock absorbing springs give it an 8 MPH impact resistance and it’s also powder coated to protect it from harsh salt and brine.
The snow plow mount bolts on quickly and easily with no drilling required and can be left on your machine all year round. That way, you can easily attach and remove your plow using the quick-connect mount so plowing doesn’t feel like a chore.
NOTE: A winch is required to operate this snow plow.
- 72” snow plow blade
- Quick-connect snow plow mount
- Snow plow frame
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 : 2017
- Polaris Ranger 1000 Diesel : 2017-2018
- Polaris Ranger 1000 Diesel Crew : 2015-2018
- Polaris Ranger XP 800 : 2009-2014
- Polaris Ranger XP 800 6×6 : 2010-2017
- Polaris Ranger XP 900 : 2013-2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 900 Crew : 2014-2019
- NOTE: Will not fit the Highlifter Edition
- Polaris Ranger Full Size 500 : 2009-2014
- Polaris Ranger XP 570 : 2015-2016
- Polaris Ranger XP 570 Crew : 2015-2016
- 10-gauge steel blade with 7-gauge cutting edge
- Bolt-on mount is easy to install
- Five adjustable plowing angles
- Powder-coated mounting components are weather resistant
- Blade width: 72”
Shipping – Signature Confirmation:
**Signature confirmation delivery may be added to this order.
|Dimensions||74 × 18 × 24 in|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Number in Pack|
|California Prop 65 Warning||
⚠ WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.⚠
|Notes||open box like new|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.