SuperATV 21″ Inch Nylon UTV Black Limiting Straps Rated To 7000 lbs Limit – Pair
Out of stock
Limiting Straps are typically returned because they were accidentally purchased for the incorrect machine. We accept buyer-paid returns within 14-days on items purchased incorrectly. Items may have scratches and/or scuffs from shipping.
Item Description, From the Manufacturer:
Get Lifted and Save your Suspension
Get a SuperATV Limit Strap for your UTV so you can go big without blowing an axle. We all love getting lifted—big clearance, big tires, big toys—but not when that means blowing axles, busting shocks, and tearing up tie rods every time you get a little wild. With a limit strap, you can stop that suspension travel and save your components.
Built to be Used
These 1.75” nylon straps are built strong enough to withstand wild riding with monster tires and heavy wheels. The nylon strap is rated to 7000 pounds then double wrapped and double stitched making it unbreakable in most circumstances. No matter how much weight you put on your suspension, these straps won’t bust. Even these are Built for Battle.
Recommended Limit Strap Length:
- Eye to Eye Shock Length* | Recommended Limit strap
- 23″-23.5″ | 21″
Vehicle Fitment, From the Manufacturer:
- Universal – Fits applications where a 21″ limit strap is needed
- Length of limit straps may measure up to 1″ shorter in relaxed state (uninstalled)
- Limit Straps do not come with any hardware
Features, From the Manufacturer:
- Made with 1.75-inch-wide nylon rated to 7000 pounds
- Uses chromoly steel mounts
- Saves your shocks, axles, tie rods, and components