SuperATV Tie Rod Kit For Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter Edition – See Fitment
Description from the Manufacturer:
The Replacement Tie Rod Kit The Will Keep You Running
We know. You had no choice. It’s not like you weren’t gonna send it. Lucky for you, SuperATV has got a Heavy-Duty Replacement Tie Rod Kit for the 2” forward offset A-arms on your Polaris Ranger XP 900. This kit lets you rebuild your machine and take back control with the strength and reliability you need on your 2” offset A-arms. This kit comes complete with everything you need including tie rods, inner and outer tie rod ends, rubber boots, and hardware. It’s a complete tie rod replacement kit.
We make our tie rods with chromoly steel alloy to make this kit as strong as possible. The swaged design prevents bending or shearing much better than standard straight rods. We all know the weak spot is the tie rod ends, that’s why we redefined the tie rod end with our hardened chromoly steel monoball tie rod end—a longer lasting, more reliable tie rod end.
That means you get knuckle-to-knuckle chromoly strength.
Our kit includes everything you need from boots to bolts, inner knuckles to zip ties. You go from garage to behind the wheel in no time and that means more time riding, more work getting done, and more fun on the trail.
- Heavy-duty solid chromoly steel tie rod shafts
- Heavy-duty chromoly steel tie rod ends
- Inner ball and sockets
- All boots and zip ties
- Misalignment bushing hardware
- Fits with kit AA-P-RAN900-2-HC on Polaris Ranger XP 1000 and XP 900
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter Edition : 2017-2018
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter Edition Crew : 2017-2018
- Polaris Ranger XP 900 High Lifter Edition : 2016
- Made for 2” forward offset A-arms
- Solid, chromoly steel alloy tie rods
- Hardened steel monoball tie rod ends
- Complete tie rod assembly
- Simple design for a quick, no-hassle install
- Adjustable on the fly
SuperATV Tie Rod Ends
- 4130 chromoly steel construction
- Heavy-duty monoball design for smooth articulation
- M14x1.5 threads
- Only works with SuperATV Heavy-Duty Tie Rods
“Used,” Excellent Condition. This is a customer-returned “Scratch ‘n Dent” item. Please see the “Scratch ‘n Dent” section at the bottom of this listing’s description for more information about this type of product.
Rie rods are typically returned because they were accidentally purchased for the incorrect machine. Items may have scratches and/or scuffs from shipping.
|Dimensions||16 × 19 × 4 in|
|Number in Pack|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|California Prop 65 Warning|
|Notes||New, open box.|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.