SuperATV RackBoss 2.0 Billet Hex Tie Rod Kit for Polaris RZR XP 1000 / Turbo
Only 1 left in stock
Description from the Manufacturer:
Your RZR Turbo is brimming with power, and every corner beats on your steering system when you push the limit. Upgrade to SuperATV’s Polaris RZR XP Turbo RackBoss 2.0 Billet Aluminum Hex Tie Rod Kit. The unmistakable hex design, polished billet finish, and tougher tie rod ends make it the unbeatable tie rod kit your Turbo deserves.
These RZR Turbo tie rods look as tough as they are. They’re made from solid billet aluminum hex rods with a polished finish that’s sure to turn heads. The hex design is unmistakable and matches your Turbo’s extreme power.
This kit doesn’t just look good, it’s also the strongest kit you can get for your RZR. The 6061-T6 aluminum tie rods bolster your steering system with unbeatable strength. But a tie rod kit is only as strong as its tie rod ends. That’s why we use oversized 3/4” chromoly steel heims and rebuildable inner ball and sockets. They’re strong enough for rock crawling, mud bogging, and balls-to-the-wall racing.Kit Includes
- 6061 hex billet tie rod shafts
- 3/4” inner and outer tie rod ends
- All boots and zip ties
- Misalignment bushings and hardware
- Thread locker
Fitment from the Manufacturer:
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo : 2016 (RackBoss 2.0 Only)
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo : 2017+ (OEM or RackBoss 2.0)
- Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo : 2016 (RackBoss 2.0 Only)
- Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo : 2017+ (OEM or RackBoss 2.0)
Works with OEM or RackBoss 2.0 on the following machines:
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2019+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 : 2019+
ONLY Works with RackBoss 2.0 on the following machines:
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014-2018
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 : 2014-2018
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 High Lifter edition : 2019+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 High Lifter edition : 2019+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 Trails & Rocks edition : 2019+
NOTE: Compatible with RackBoss 2.0 and 2017+ OEM racks 1824747 and 1824339
Features from the Manufacturer:
- Solid 6061 billet aluminum tie rods for maximum strength, performance, and style
- Compatible with RackBoss 2.0 and 2019+ OEM racks
- Hardened heim joint tie rod ends
- 3/4” diameter inner and outer tie rod threads
- Stock length replacement
- Easily adjustable without disassembling
This is a customer-returned “Scratch ‘n Dent” item. Please see the “Scratch ‘n Dent” section at the bottom of this listing’s description for more information about this type of product.
Tie rod kits are typically returned because they were accidentally purchased for the incorrect machine. Items may have scratches and/or scuffs from shipping.
|Dimensions||28 × 8 × 4 in|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|California Prop 65 Warning|
|Notes||Customer returned, scratch and dent item. Inspected by manufacturer.|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.