SuperATV Right Side Only Cast Aluminum Transmission Case for Polaris RZR General
Out of stock
“Used,” Excellent Condition. This is a customer-returned “Scratch ‘n Dent” item. Please see the “Scratch ‘n Dent” section at the bottom of this listing’s description for more information about this type of product.
Transmission Cases are typically returned because they were accidentally purchased for the incorrect machine. Items may have scratches and/or scuffs from shipping.
Description from the Manufacturer:
A Better Transmission Case
We were tired of blowing our transmission whenever we made a minor mistake behind the wheel of our Polaris RZR / General XP 1000. That’s why we designed and built a better, beefier GDP transmission case. Get our Heavy-Duty Transmission Case and instead of sitting at home for weeks praying to the warranty gods, you can get back on the trail and abuse your machine all you want. No matter how you drive, our GDP transmission case can take it.
Beefed up in All the Right Places
We made our cast aluminum transmission stronger in all the right places but only added 1 lb of material over stock. Our snorkel tube and axle output has 68% more metal, plus additional support ribs and gussets. Those gussets and fins also help to keep your transmission running cooler because cooler gears run smoother. We went overboard on strength to ensure this is the longest lasting and best-designed transmission you can get for your RZR or General XP 1000.
Ride How You Want To
Get your drivetrain in gear and ride how you want to with a SuperATV Transmission Case. If you’re tired of feathering the gas, riding the brakes, and going around obstacles, it’s time to upgrade to a GDP Transmission Case. It’s time to ride with confidence.
- Professional installation of this transmission case is highly recommended. Damage due to improper installation is not covered under warranty.
- Compatible with OEM Polaris and SuperATV HD Pinion Shafts.
Fitment from the Manufacturer:
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 High Lifter edition: 2015+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 Trails and Rocks edition : 2017+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 High Lifter edition: 2016+
- Polaris General 1000 : 2016+
- Polaris General 4 1000 : 2017+
- Polaris General XP 1000 : 2020+
- Polaris General XP 4 1000 : 2020+
Features from the Manufacturer:
- Made of cast aluminum
- Designed to address OEM weak points
- More support ribs and gussets than stock
- Extra fins help keep your transmission cool
- 68% more metal reinforcing the snorkel tube and axle output areas
- Includes all necessary seals, plugs, and shifter shim
- Each half is compatible with OEM transmission
|Dimensions||18 × 18 × 9 in|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Number in Pack|
|California Prop 65 Warning|
|Placement on Vehicle|
|Notes||"Used," Excellent Condition. This is a customer-returned "Scratch 'n Dent" item. Please see the "Scratch 'n Dent" section at the bottom of this listing's description for more information about this type of product.|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.