SuperATV Heavy Duty Winch Mounting Plate for Can-Am Maverick – See Fitment
Out of stock
“Used,” Excellent Condition. This is a customer-returned “Scratch ‘n Dent” item. Please see the “Scratch ‘n Dent” section at the bottom of this listing’s description for more information about this type of product.
Winch Mounting Plates are typically returned because they were accidentally purchased for the incorrect machine. May have scratches and/or scuffs from shipping.
Item Description, From the Manufacturer:
A Mounting Plate as Tough as a Maverick
You’re Maverick is built to get wild, and that’s what you love about it. But nothing’s getting wild when your machine gets stuck on a rock or in a mud hole. If you want to make sure you can get unstuck, you need SuperATV’s Winch Mounting Plate for the Can-Am Maverick. It’s made to keep your Black Ops Winch secure on your machine no matter what.
Better Construction Makes It Strong
We make it so strong by using 3/16” heavy-duty steel plating and gussets and powder coating the whole thing. We build it so you get a precise fit and a lifetime of use. It even comes with all required hardware so you spend less time in the garage and more time with the pedal down.
NOTE: The winch mount has dual mounting bolt patterns for the majority of aftermarket 3500–6000 lb. winches. This includes Warn, Superwinch, and OEM winches.
Vehicle Fitment, From the Manufacturer:
- Can-Am Maverick Standard : 2013+
- Can-Am Maverick X MR : 2014-2016
- Can-Am Maverick X RS : 2013-2015
- Can-Am Maverick X RS-DPS : 2014-2015
- Can-Am Maverick Max DPS : 2016
- Can-Am Maverick Max Standard : 2014+
- Can-Am Maverick Max X DS-DPS : 2014
- Can-Am Maverick Max X RS : 2014
- Can-Am Maverick Max X RS-DPS : 2014-2015
NOTE: Will NOT fit with factory Can-Am Bumper
Features, From the Manufacturer:
- Made with 3/16” heavy-duty steel plating
- Laser cut and CNC brake press bent steel construction
- UV-resistant powder coating prevents corrosion
- Designed to work with SuperATV’s 3500, 4500, 6000 lb. Black Ops Winches
- Installs quickly and easily
- Compatible with many OEM and aftermarket winches
- 3” x 6 5/8” (76mm x 169mm)
- 3” x 4 7/8” (76mm x 124mm)
Fairlead Bolt Pattern:
- 5.98” (152mm)
- 4.29” (109mm)
|Dimensions||17 × 11 × 8 in|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Number in Pack|
|California Prop 65 Warning|
|Notes||Customer returned, scratch and dent item. Inspected by manufacturer.|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.