SuperATV Winch Mounting Plate for Honda Pioneer 1000 – See Fitment
Description from the Manufacturer:
The Strength You Need
Your monster Honda Pioneer 1000 spends a ton of time on the trail, and your favorite pastime is rescuing lesser riders from the mud hole. But if you don’t have a winch mount built to take the force, you won’t be rescuing anybody. If you want to get your Black Ops Winch installed and make sure it stays there, get SuperATV’s Winch Mounting Plate for your Pioneer.
Heavy-Duty Steel Construction
Our winch mounting plate is made with 3/16” laser-cut steel plating that’s brake-press bent and finished with a UV resistant powder coating.
NOTE: The winch mount has a bolt pattern for the majority of aftermarket 3500-6000 lb. winches. This includes Warn, Superwinch, and OEM winches.
Features from the Manufacturer:
- Made with 3/16” heavy-duty steel plating
- Laser cut and CNC brake press bent steel construction
- UV-resistant powder coating prevents corrosion
- Designed to work with SuperATV’s 4500 and 6000 lb. Black Ops Winches
- Installs quickly and easily
- Compatible with many OEM and aftermarket winches
3” x 6 5/8” (76mm x 169mm)
Fairlead Bolt Pattern:
Fitment from the Manufacturer:
- Honda Pioneer 1000 : 2016+
- Honda Pioneer 1000-5 : 2016+
- Honda Pioneer 1000 Deluxe : 2016+
- Honda Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe : 2016+
- Honda Pioneer 1000 Limited Edition : 2017+
- Honda Pioneer 1000-5 Limited Edition : 2017+
Manufacturer Part Number:
Please refer to the “scratch n dent” section of this listing.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 5 in|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Number in Pack|
|California Prop 65 Warning|
|Notes||Used, customer returned item that doesn't appear to have been installed.|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.