SuperATV Dark Tinted Rear Windshield for Polaris RZR XP Turbo / XP 1000
Out of stock
Description from the Manufacturer:
Ride in Comfort
Why do you need a SuperATV Rear Windshield on your Polaris RZR XP Turbo? It protects you and your passenger from your own rooster tail, it prevents dust from getting sucked into your cab when you use a front windshield alone, and it keeps you comfortable in any weather. With a clear or tinted rear windshield, every day is ride day.
A windshield is only as good as the parts it’s made from. We use heavy-duty gaskets and bulb seals to keep moisture and air out, and beefy clamps for a totally secure installation. Altogether you get a snug, rattle-free fit that’s built for the off-road.
We use polycarbonate for our windshields because it’s the perfect side-by-side material. It’s 250 times stronger than glass so no matter how big the clods of dirt are that you kick off your rear tires, this windshield won’t break.
We’ve made and sold a lot of windshields—over 150,000 of them. We’ve designed each and every one of them, too. Nobody has as much UTV windshield experience as we do, and all the SuperATV windshields you see on the trail every weekend is proof.
Everything You Need to Know:
Eliminates suction caused by front windshield?
Fitment from the Manufacturer:
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo : 2016+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo : 2016+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 High Lifter Edition : 2016+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 High Lifter Edition : 2017+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 LE : 2017+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 Trails & Rocks Edition (Gold) : 2017+
NOTE: Works with Click 6 Seat Belt.
Features from the Manufacturer:
- Protects against flying mud and debris
- Eliminates suction that occurs with a front windshield on its own
- Tinted polycarbonate
- Made of 1/4” polycarbonate—250x stronger than glass and 25x stronger than acrylic
- Fits the contours of your cage perfectly
- Comes preassembled for easy installation
- Can be used with soft or hard tops
- Made in the USA
- Instructions can be found on the manufacturer’s website
“Used,” Excellent Condition. This is a customer-returned “Scratch ‘n Dent” item. Please see the “Scratch ‘n Dent” section at the bottom of this listing’s description for more information about this type of product.
Windshields are typically returned because they were accidentally purchased for the incorrect machine. Items may have scratches and/or scuffs from shipping.
|Dimensions||50 × 31 × 6 in|
|Number in Pack|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|California Prop 65 Warning||
⚠ WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.⚠
|Placement on Vehicle|
|Notes||Customer returned, scratch and dent item. Inspected by manufacturer.|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.