SuperATV Rear Light Tinted Windshield for Polaris RZR XP 1000 / Turbo
Out of stock
Description from the Manufacturer:
Ride in Comfort
Why do you need a SuperATV Rear Windshield on your Polaris RZR XP Turbo? It protects you and your passenger from your own rooster tail, it prevents dust from getting sucked into your cab when you use a front windshield alone, and it keeps you comfortable in any weather. With a clear or tinted rear windshield, every day is ride day.
A windshield is only as good as the parts it’s made from. We use heavy-duty gaskets and bulb seals to keep moisture and air out, and beefy clamps for a totally secure installation. Altogether you get a snug, rattle-free fit that’s built for the off-road.
We use polycarbonate for our windshields because it’s the perfect side-by-side material. It’s 250 times stronger than glass so no matter how big the clods of dirt are that you kick off your rear tires, this windshield won’t break.
We’ve made and sold a lot of windshields—over 150,000 of them. We’ve designed each and every one of them, too. Nobody has as much UTV windshield experience as we do, and all the SuperATV windshields you see on the trail every weekend is proof.
Features from the Manufacturer:
- Protects against flying mud and debris
- Eliminates suction that occurs with a front windshield on its own
- Light tint standard polycarbonate
- Made of 1/4” polycarbonate—250x stronger than glass and 25x stronger than acrylic
- Fits the contours of your cage perfectly
- Comes preassembled for easy installation
- Made in the USA
Fitment from the Manufacturer:
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo : 2016+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo : 2016+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 High Lifter Edition : 2016+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 High Lifter Edition : 2017+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 LE : 2017+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 Trails & Rocks Edition (Gold) : 2017+
- Can be used with most soft or hard tops
- Works with Click 6 Seat Belt
|Dimensions||50 × 6 × 31 in|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Number in Pack|
|California Prop 65 Warning|
|Notes||Manufacturer Return in great condition|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.