SuperATV Scratch Resistant Vented Full Front Windshield for Can-Am Defender Read
Manufacturer Part Number:
Description from the Manufacturer:
A Better Kind of Windshield
When your out riding your Can-Am Defender, there are a lot of things you don’t want in your cab: rocks, mud, branches, and more. But sometimes you just want to let in a cool breeze. That’s where our vented windshields come in. The easy-to-use flip-up vents make it versatile on hot days. With impact-resistant polycarbonate construction, it is tougher than OEM without the high OEM price.
Our windshield is designed to match the lines of your side-by-side— not only do you get a rattle-free fit, it looks great too! A full-length bulb-seal provides added protection from the elements. With available flip-up or sliding vents, you get the convenience of adjusting your windshield almost instantly. The best part of all this? It is easy-to-install so you can get back to work (or play) sooner.
Polycarbonate gives you a windshield that is 25 times stronger than acrylic, and 250 times stronger than glass. That makes our Can-Am windshield impact-resistant. It also means cracking or breaking is a thing of the past, no matter how rough your ride gets or how thick the forest is.
XR Optic Hard Coating
The XR Optic Hard Coating makes a great windshield even better. It provides great scratch resistance—meaning your windshield will still look great after you’ve blasted down a few trails. It is also UV Resistant—that means protection against yellowing and fading since you won’t always be riding in the shade. The coating is our own propriety blend, so you won’t get this anywhere else.
More Experience, Better Windshields
Here at SuperATV, we know a thing or two about UTV windshields. In fact, we’ve made and sold more than anyone else. We use that knowledge to design and build a world-class Can-Am Defender windshield that works as hard as you do. We make them in house, so we know they are built right.
Features from the Manufacturer:
- Protects against debris and the elements
- Flip-up vents let you control the amount of airflow entering the cab
- Made of 1/4” polycarbonate—250x stronger than glass and 25x stronger than acrylic
- Utilizes our proprietary XR Optic Hard Coating
- Fits the contours of your cage and hood perfectly
- Comes preassembled for easy installation
- Made in the USA
Fitment from the Manufacturer:
- Can-Am Defender HD 5 : 2017-2021
- Can-Am Defender HD 5 DPS : 2017-2021
- Can-Am Defender HD 8 : 2016-2021
- Can-Am Defender HD 8 DPS : 2016-2021
- Can-Am Defender HD 8 XT : 2016-2021
- Can-Am Defender HD 8 XT Cab : 2016-2021
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 : 2016+
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 DPS : 2016+
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 XT : 2016+
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 XT Cab : 2016+
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 XTP : 2018+
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 Mossy Oak : 2018+
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 XMR : 2018+
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 6×6 : 2020+
- Can-Am Defender Limited HD 10 : 2020+
- Can-Am Defender Pro HD 10 : 2020+
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 8 : 2017-2021
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 8 DPS : 2017-2021
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 8 XT : 2017-2021
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 8 XT Cab : 2017-2021
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 10 DPS : 2017+
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 10 XT : 2017+
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 10 XT Cab : 2017+
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 10 XMR : 2019+
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 10 Lone Star Edition : 2018+
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 10 Limited : 2020+
NOTE: Can be used with most soft or hard tops
“Used,” Excellent Condition. This is a customer-returned “Scratch ‘n Dent” item. Please see the “Scratch ‘n Dent” section at the bottom of this listing’s description for more information about this type of product.
Windshields are typically returned because they were accidentally purchased for the incorrect machine. Items may have scratches and/or scuffs from shipping.
|Dimensions||54 × 34 × 3 in|
|Placement on Vehicle|
|Country/Region of Manufacture|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|California Prop 65 Warning||
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning ⚠ WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|Number in Pack|
|Notes||Customer returned, scratch and dent item. Inspected by manufacturer.|