SuperATV Standard Clear Half Front Windshield for Kawasaki Mule Pro
Only 1 left in stock
Manufacturer Part Number:
“Used,” Excellent Condition. This is a customer-returned “Scratch ‘n Dent” item. Please see the “Scratch ‘n Dent” section at the bottom of this listing’s description for more information about this type of product.
Windshields are typically returned because they were accidentally purchased for the incorrect machine. Items may have scratches and/or scuffs from shipping.
Cut Back on Airflow
Do you need a break from the wind, but aren’t looking to fully close in your cab? Get the best of both worlds with a Half Windshield from SuperATV. It offers protection from the elements while letting you hang on to that open-cab feel that you love. This half windshield is the perfect height—tall enough to make your ride more comfortable, yet low enough to give you a clear view of what’s ahead.
Improve Your Ride Quality
You live for the trails, but that doesn’t mean you love everything that comes along with riding. After all, it’s hard to let loose and have fun with a face full of wind and bugs. This Mule windshield has a slanted upper lip that diverts air over your head. It delivers the perfect amount of coverage without totally eliminating airflow, greatly improving your ride quality.
Fitment from the Manufacturer:
- Kawasaki Mule Pro DX : 2016+
- Kawasaki Mule Pro DXT : 2016+
- Kawasaki Mule Pro FX : 2016+
- Kawasaki Mule Pro FXT : 2015+
- Kawasaki Mule Pro FXT Ranch Edition : 2016+
Features from the Manufacturer:
- Forward-facing lip forces air up and over riders without impeding their view
- Polycarbonate construction is 25x stronger than acrylic and 250x stronger than glass
- Contours to hood with a full-length rubber seal, ensuring a perfect fit
- Installs in minutes—no tools needed!
- Windshield height: 15.7″
- Clear, standard polycarbonate (non-scratch resistant) windshield
|Dimensions||4 × 31 × 61 in|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Number in Pack|
|California Prop 65 Warning||
⚠ WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.⚠
|Notes||"Used," Excellent Condition. This is a customer-returned "Scratch 'n Dent" item. Please see the "Scratch 'n Dent" section at the bottom of this listing's description for more information about this type of product.|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.