SuperATV Vented Full Windshield for Polaris Ranger 900 / XP 1000 / Crew
Description from the Manufacturer:
A Vented Windshield Keeps You Comfortable
When you plan a weekend ride in your Polaris Ranger 900, the last thing you want to worry about is the weather—you just want to be comfortable and have fun. With a SuperATV Vented Full Windshield installed, you’re good to go no matter what mother nature throws at you. Sliding vents allow you to let the air in when you get hot without sacrificing the protection you get from a 1/4” polycarbonate windshield. Ride when you want, with a vented windshield.
The Perfect Materials
Our full-length rubber bulb seal keeps rain, dust, and wind from sneaking in around the edges of your windshield. Pair that with our heavy-duty clamps and you get a snug and rattle free fit that you’ll love when you’re flying through the trail.
Made with Scratch Resistant Polycarbonate
Our 1/4” polycarbonate is the strongest windshield material you can get. It’s 250 times stronger than glass—that’s why it’s perfect for high-octane off-road rides when you never know if a branch or rock is gonna come flying at your cab. You stay protected, and because it’s finished with our XR Optic Hard Coating, it doesn’t get scratched up.
XR Optic Hard Coating
Our proprietary XR Optic hard coating gives you better scratch resistance and UV protection than any other hard coating on the market. Ride through rough trails and keep this windshield on every day without losing clarity. Ride in the sun for years without any sun spots, yellowing, or fading. It makes this windshield perfect for the rugged off-road.
Nobody Does Windshields Like SuperATV
You don’t have to take our word that these windshields are awesome, you can ask the hundreds of thousands of riders that are already out on the trail with a SuperATV windshield installed. We’ve designed and manufactured each and every one. Our quality comes from experience.
Fitment from the Manufacturer:
- Polaris Ranger 900 : 2013+
- Polaris Ranger 900 Crew : 2014+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 : 2017+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Crew : 2017+
- Polaris Ranger 1000 : 2020+
- Polaris Ranger 1000 Crew : 2020+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter Edition : 2017+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter Edition Crew : 2017+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Edition : 2017+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Edition Crew : 2017+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Back Country : 2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Back Country Crew : 2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Texas Edition : 2020+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Texas Edition Crew : 2020+
- Polaris Ranger 1000 Diesel : 2015-2018
- Polaris Ranger 1000 Diesel Crew : 2015-2018
Features from the Manufacturer:
- Protects against debris and the elements
- Sliding vents let you control the amount of airflow entering the cab
- Made of 1/4” polycarbonate—250x stronger than glass and 25x stronger than acrylic
- Utilizes our proprietary XR Optic Hard Coating
- Fits the contours of your cage and hood perfectly
- Comes preassembled for easy installation
- Can be used with soft or hard tops
- Made in the USA
|Dimensions||53 × 34 × 3 in|
|Number in Pack|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|California Prop 65 Warning||
⚠ WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.⚠
|Placement on Vehicle|
|Notes||This windshield is a customer returned item that still has the protective film intact. It does not appear to have been actually used.|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.