Front Upper Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly for Ford Mazda Mercury
Out of stock
Left Right Front Upper Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly Compatible with Ford Explorer Sport Trac Ranger Mazda B2500 B3000 B4000 [1Pc Design,Front Torsion Bar] Mercury Mountaineer
Description from the Manufacturer:
Color:K8708 + K80068 [A Pairs – 1Pc Design]
Industry-leading evaluation process ensures a smooth ride, directional stability, and agile handling.
Industry-Leading Production Line.
Mainbody: Processed with high-precision machine.
Forging parts: Finished by the ultra-precise CNC turning center.
All parts of the Control Arm are assembled in a fully automatic shop to hold the tightest engineering tolerance and to achieve the perfect OE fit.
Position: Front Upper ( Left and Right )
Compatible: Ford, Mazda, Mercury
Product Fitment Information:
1995-2001 Ford Explorer [ 1 PC Design ]
2001-2003 Ford Explorer Sport [ 1 PC Design ]
2001-2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac [ 1 PC Design ]
1998-2011 Ford Ranger [ 1 PC Design, Front Spring: Torsion Bar ]
1999-1999 Mazda B2500 [ 1 PC Design, Front Spring: Torsion Bar ]
2001-2001 Mazda B2500 [ 1 PC Design, Front Spring: Torsion Bar ]
1998-2008 Mazda B3000 [ 1 PC Design, Front Spring: Torsion Bar ]
1998-2010 Mazda B4000 [ 1 PC Design, Front Spring: Torsion Bar ]
1997-2000 Mercury Mountaineer [ 1 pc Design, Front Spring: Torsion Bar ]
2001-2001 Mercury Mountaineer [ 1 pc Design, Front Spring: Coil ]
1x ( Driver Side ) – K8708 (W8708)
1x ( Passenger Side ) – K80068 (W80068)
Features from the Manufacturer:
- FEATURES: Each Control arm with ball joint assembly is designed for specific application, Rigorously tested for secure and sustained performance by team of skilled engineers. Including the application of specific heat treatment hardware.
- COMPLETE ASSEMBLY: Brand new suspension control Arm & Ball Joints Assembly, All parts are pre-assembled for a trouble-free installation.
- WELL MADE AND DURABLE: Manufactured in ISO9002 certified facility, Made with high strength steel tubing with solid plate mounting brackets for superior strength and durability.
- SURFACE FINISH: Polished, Rust protected; anti-corrosion coating on the control arm for extended life. All of the materials used for the coating of the Control Arm are environment protecting.
We tested this by doing the following:
- INSPECTED FOR DAMAGE. RT ARM HAS HAMMER MARKS FROM PRIOR INSTALLATION ATTEMPT . LEFT ARM IS UNDAMAGED
Works as expected:
Parts Included in box (only what is listed here is included):
- 2 UPPER ARMS
Notes about this item:
- ARMS ARE STILL NEW . REBOXED
- Tested at: April 21, 2021, 2:34 pm
|Dimensions||18 × 9 × 13 in|
each control arm with ball joint assembly is designed for specific application
|Number in Pack|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|California Prop 65 Warning||
⚠ WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.⚠
|Interchange Part Number|
|Notes||RT ARM HAS HAMMER MARKS FROM PRIOR INSTALLATION ATTEMPT . LEFT ARM IS UNDAMAGED, open box condition|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.