SteelSeries Apex M750 Aluminum RGB Programmable Mechanical (Red) Gaming Keyboard
Only 1 left in stock
This is a used keyboard in good condition. It has been wiped down with a sanitizing wipe, but still has dust in intricate places from storage.
All keys work, but the #2 key and the F1 keys have minor chips in the black paint, revealing bits of the light-blue plastic beneath them. Those keys are not cracked, however, and the chips appear to only be cosmetic and do not affect functionality.
You will* need to download the Apex M750 software from SteelSeries online – no software is included with this keyboard, and you will not* be able to use the full lighting capabilities without it.
Description From the Manufacturer:
- SteelSeries QX2 linear mechanical gaming switches deliver ultra-fast and accurate key presses
- Dynamic per-key Prism RGB lighting adds 16.8 million colors and exciting lighting effects to your battle station
- Forged in aerospace aluminum for extraordinary durability and a modern look
- Prism Sync lighting creates synchronized effects between your SteelSeries Prism-enabled gear
- GameSense reactive illumination responds to in-game vents like low ammo, health, kills, and more
- 100% anti-ghosting and 104-key rollover ensures you’ll never miss a keystroke
- Fully-programmable keys allow you to easily customize key combos for faster gameplay
- Onboard lighting effect presets allow you to cycle through stunning light shows on-the-go
We tested this by doing the following:
- Visual Inspection: Dirty. Cleaned some, but could not get fully clean without removing all of the keys. See photos for damage to #2 and F1 keys.
- Operation: All functions work as designed
Works as expected:
Parts Included in box (only what is listed here is included):
- Apex M750 keyboard only
Notes about this item:
- Tested at: May 3, 2022, 8:44 pm
|Dimensions||18 × 8 × 3 in|
|Number in Pack|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|California Prop 65 Warning|
|Notes||Dirty. Cleaned some, but could not get fully clean without removing all of the keys. See photos for damage to #2 and F1 keys.|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.